Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eptopic Beats..im sorry please help..xxxxx

Eptopic Beats..im sorry please help..xxxxx

hi folks guess who,
    yep me again...wot am i going to do everyone,im so lost.
    Ive had 3 ecg's now, blood tests and yet theres nothink wrong-just a little above average colerstrol- ,i just dont understand..do you know what i am a great follower of anxiety and have had it years like i said , no every trick in the book that the minds plays ..but i am just so scared, depressed, anxious , and in dispair about the way im feeling..today i have had wht i think is eptopic beats, its like my heart firstly is going mental like you can see it jumping out my chest ... masif movement, you know the ones that any normal(quote un quote) can get from time to time andit makes ya jump dont it, well im getting them but today i've had it on and off all day and sometimes continusley like for around 3 hours, jumping out of my chest and in my throat ... i would even say bring back my panic attacks now, compared to this. Im on diazipan anyway for the panic which helps for that, but all the other symtoms are there in major force...
    My family are good in ways apart from my dad who does not understand what i am going through atall,and starting shouting his mouth of yesterday when i was chattin with my mum,that didnt help atall and actually hurt(long story)
    But i live on my own with my kids and im scared ,and lonley and at the end of my teather.
    What am i going to do... can anyone relate...piglet if you are reading i know you went through this ,if i remember right.

Is this quite normal regarding my heart complaint as i dont know the difference between reality and not.

please be honest with me thanx xxxx

ashley xxxxx:(

Hi Ashley,

I am sorry things are not so good for you at the moment but we all have 'blips' and we have to just let them pass and not let them get us down.

I totlayy understand the fear that comes with having etopic beats or any symptom to do with the heart region as that has always been my biggest concern too. What you have to TRUST is your test results and your GP. If they found anything wrong with your heart they would advise you straight away and do what they could to ensure that you were safe. Your heart is a strong beating heart just like any other but just beats a little funny when your under stress and worried about stuff.

Let these symptoms pass and the more you lose interest in them the less they come. Meg alsways said to me when I had etopic beats, everytime you have one, just say to yourself 'oh well, atleast that is one less one I will have in the future'. This does help I promise.

I think you maybe could benefit from counselling, stress managment or CBT to help keep your anxiety/ thoughts and stress in check. I would speak to your GP and ask what facilities are available to you in your area. You are not alone and we all understand how you feel. Keep sharing your fears with us and we will always try and help you the best we can.

Take care

sadie

Hi Ashley,
    I have suffered with palps for yrs alongside anxiety..the last few days I've had them on and off all day and nite and not just a gentle flutter ..like you its major where u can see the movements in ur chest and i've had chest pain around my heart with it..are we dying? probably not i've been thinking this for the last 15 yrs with panic and i'm still here! It's got to be our anxiety the more we fear it the worse it gets...I hope you feel better soon ...best wishes Jodie.

J Baker

Could anyone tell me does sightly high cholesterol 5.8 cause the problems that i have had as well??? coz when i spoke to the doctor he said thats why ive been feeling under the weather , im so confused with all of this,every time i get eptoic beats, pains in the chest or feel anxious ,or lightheaded i feel im going to have a heart attack due to high cholesterol.

Oh god im so desparate, so painfully desparate...

what am i going to do ...

ashley x

Hi Ashley,

the constant worry that youa re going through is what will be keeping the ectopics etc going.
    I know that they are unpleasant and damn scary at times but the best thing you can do is to try and relax and get your thoughts onto other stuff.
    This will probably be gradual as you are probably very senstised at the moment.

Cheers,
    Trev

I just want to me again, i really do...i want to be the old ashley..cant stand the way imfeeling..i dont want to die people,i have kids like most of us do on here,and i owe so much to them after my daughter see me beating up last year...im scared the cholesterol level (5.8) is the cause of all thisand thats why im so ill, and that i will have a heart attack..

ashley xxxx

Hi Ashley,

Maybe Meg or someone with medical training can answer the cholesterol question better but as far as I know having high cholesterol does not cause any symtoms at all. Many people don't know they have it until a blood test discovers it.
    Cholesterol can be easily lowered with diet or medication so is not serious and as far as I know 5.8 isn't drastically high anyway. Your doctor can help with advice about this if necessary.

It sounds more likely that it's the anxiety making you feel so ill to me but I am not an expert.

Some CBT might be a real help to you.

I know how scary all this feels but it is possible to overcome this.

Lisa

Oh lisa,
    Mate ive had anxiety /panic and depression for years now, and boy i have had it so so bad...you know what it is like, but man to this level hell no, i have never ever had it to this level ..it is unbelivable...i know every trick and game and you name it ive had it..but lisa never have i had it to this degree..wow how nasty.
    Love thanx for being sweet and taking the time to reply, i always appriecate a reply, anyone reading these messages ..if ya can please post as i needto get itin to my thick head thatall it is is anxiety.
    Lisa ya know what i can advice, and tell people whats what when it comes to this, after all i have enuff experience right, so like i have siad before why cant i listen to myself,what a joke huh.
    Thanx lisa,having the worst time in my life right now...
    ashley xxxxx

HI ASHLEY I DONT THINK A SLIGHTLY RAISED CHOLESTEROL OF 5.8 AT YOUR AGE WILL MAKE YOU FEEL UNWELL.MAYBE MAG WILL SEE THIS AND SHE CAN ADVISE .I ASKED HER ABOUT MY CHOLESTEROL ASWELL AND SHE REASURED ME.IM SORRY YOUR STILL FEELING BAD.BUT THE CHOLESTEROL IS JUST ANOTHER THING FOR YOU TO WORRY ABOUT UNECASSERALY.AND I REALLY FEEL ITS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT MY UNCLE HAS HAD A CHOLESTEROL OF 11 FOR YEARS AND HE DOSENT WORRY ABOUT IT.HE IS ON MEDS TO GET HIS DOWN.HIS HAS BEEN LIKE THAT FOR 20 YEARS.HE IS IN HIS SIXTIES NOW .YOURS IS ONLY SLIGHTLY UP AND CAN BE CHANGED EASILY WITH SMALL CHANGES TO YOUR DIET.IT CERTAINLY WONT AFFECT YOUR HEART AT YOUR AGE.IT WILL NOT BECAUSING THOSE BLASTED ECTOPICS THAT IS YOUR NERVES.I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON. TAKE CARE MARCIA

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

Hi Ashley,
    I can totally relate to how you're feeling right now. Like you, I've had anxiety for years and the ectopic beats for nearly four years now and they do take over my life sometimes too. Right now, I'm going through a bad patch of them and they are scaring me. Having them on and off all day and waking up with them at night - thats never happened before either and I certainly don't like that!

All I can tell you is what everyone else has said, but I'm like you and need the constant reassurance that they aren't harming us. You can PM me anytime you like and if I'm around I'll try to support you.
    Take care,
    Love,
    linda.x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information