Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eptopic Beats..im sorry please help..xxxxx

See,you sound better already!!!xxx

One thing worth noting regarding ectopics that I found written about them and then realised it was happening to me. The ectopics don't necessarily come at the time you feel panic.
    You can be sitting there bascially ok and then suddenly they seem to come out of the blue. However, you can get a sort of delayed reaction. I found that they may have been caused by a thought or something that happened some time before.
    The coming out of the blue thing used to freak me but then I noticed that I could start thinking about blood pressure, heart attacks etc and then only get the ectopics some minutes or even hours afterwards. Taken on their own you would think they had come out of the blue. Once I realised this they bothered me less and so came less.

The other thing, that I think is listed on this site is to think of ectopics as basically like a "sneeze" for the heart. It doesn't really matter or interfere with anything it just does it's thing and that's that. Claire Weekes mentions them in her books and barely gives them the time of day.

Cheers guys,
    Trev

P.S. Very important. Remember THOUGHTS lead to FEELINGS leads to BEHAVIOUR. This pattern is so, so, so important in my opinion. Once you grasp this and realise how it works you can see how to create the opposite effect.
    Put in the context of our situation THOUGHTS lead to SENSATIONS / BOBILY REACTIONS. Thoughts can be very powerful things. Negative ones can keep us trapped in a spiral of anxiety. Change the negative to positive thoughts and it starts unravelling itself.

But it takes time to make the change. Don't rush it. Just gradually try and turn it round.

Right, I've rabitted on as usual so I'd better stop!!!

WELL DONE TREVOR. ESP ABOUT THE DELAYED REACTION BIT. I WAS IN FEAR ABOUT A CLOT LAST WEEK BUT THIS WEEK GOT ALL THE SYMPTOMS, IE BREATHLESS

WELL DONE YOU TWO I THINK SHE FEELS BETTER

ASH I HAVE PMD YOU
    JACKIE

Yeah thanx jack i did see ya message , it is great to haveyou guys around i tell ya what would i do without you all.
    Trev what a man of wisdom, you have certinley done your homework, truth is so did i once apon a time, but coz im in such a whirlwind of anxiety i am not thinking of what i actually know, im not using my strenghs ,i need to get them into order..totally.. and you are so so right... if you think negitive thoughts constantly it does affect you its so true, what good can it do .. but to think oh nice things makes us all nice warm and poistive,feeling good.Trev thanx for your advice you are so reasurring and you have made me open my eyes from within the whirlwind i am in, just need to find the exit now love- if ya see me with my hand poking out , drag me out of there please coz its not nice in here trev..
    you are a diamond , i feel better .. even if it only lasts a night, see did ya see that what i said... had a nice little poistive thought and then had to throw ina negative... it ant easy is it... but i must re-train my brain aagin..i have kids for them i will try and be all strong about this ..

you guys .. never can forget ya

MAD ASH X

i think trev has given great advice on these ectopics i hate having them i do feel reasured (i hope), i'm going to get the Claire Weekes book it does sound good hopefully i can be even more reasured.

Ashely mate u know i'm going through this with you i feel exactly the same i was put on beta-blockers when i first had these and like you read the side affects but i did take them and i found my pulse rate was slower than normal so i came off them but not everyone is the same i just didn't want to b on them mayb i was put on a too higher dose I'm going to the docs nxt wk and i know he will want me to be on them but i don't know i'm not to sure.

linda x

Woke up this morning, man i feel so groggy its unreal, and my pulse rate is really slow ... if it isnt one way its anthour hay.
    Feel really really depressed , eptopics beats going on ,trying not to think about them but you know they are scary arntthey... i do ask my self why are they and my answer in my head is i feel is my heart is goingto stop , that the blood wont clear through the chamber in my heart and that i will collaspe, you have to remember i have never had these until 5 days ago,ive never had themin 15 years .. had enough , im living in fear the time i wake up umtili go to bed ya know,and god knows what goeson when im sleeping i dread to think.
    At stages here and there a little blast of ashley comes out , thats properley the diazipan...but mostly im scared ...just feel like someone different like ashley has died inside, its horrible... when will these eptopics stop ive had around 30 of them since i woke up..
    My dad hasnt spoke to me since last sunday , he cant understand all this. When i went to hospital, i rang my parents up from there ,my dad was freaking out in the background,god knows what for --shouting hsi head of... mum spoke to me later and said he just dosnt knowhow to handle it love...
    i tell you i love my dad ,and he has always been there ...just because this is a mental proplem(i hope) he has turned his back on me. im so hurt with him , and upset and annoyed ..
    he can go f**K hisself..sorry guys to say , i love him and that hurts.. i said to mum so if i had a heart proplem he would be talking to me then... that ant right guys.
    My children are giving me so much grief , i dont blame them for the way i feel of course i dont , but they dont help matters.
    I just want mymum here with me, but how can she .. my nan of 86 lives with my parents .. she is blind and my poor mum at 65 is a carer for her,, she has angina ... my little brother who i love to death but is a **** is living at home still, he is 23 .. he should bloody naf of,he gives them grieve... and my dad well, its my mums fault but she does everything for him...
    Im on my own, my sisters are great and help me so much but because they have familys tolook after and husbands ya know... my cousin who god knows where i would be without her helps me so much and stays over once a week,,, she is the best and such alaf and takes my mind of things , but she also like everyone has her life and husband... then theres me on my own... dont exactly need a man in my life always pick the wrong ones me, but i need something , something is missing.
    Of course i want to go back to work, but i need to feel me again dont i before that.

i am so so fed up and upset and down and depressed and scared..

arnt i boring.. same ol same ol

ash xxx

Hi Ashley,
    I've lived with the ectopics for nearly four years now and they still terrify me. The only advice I can give, is that everyone says that they ARE NOT DANGEROUS but its easy to think that when you're not having them, cus when you are, they totally freak you out.

I'm not feeling brilliant myself but I'm here if you need me.
    Love, Linda.x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information