Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Headache

Re: Headache

It's good that you are realising how anxiety affects you, Phil. There are in fact a lot of things which are causing you stress when you think about it? Everyday life is stressful, change is stressful, anything which you perceive as "tainted" is stressful..What else really worries you? Maybe you should make a list and see how it all adds up?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    It's good that you are realising how anxiety affects you, Phil. There are in fact a lot of things which are causing you stress when you think about it? Everyday life is stressful, change is stressful, anything which you perceive as "tainted" is stressful..What else really worries you? Maybe you should make a list and see how it all adds up?
    Ive had the tension headache all day it’s a real pain. I guess the usual health family money worries the usual sort of ones? I would say I am very worried but I don’t get why it gives me so much physical symptoms. Often I just feel rubbish and there isn’t one solution to fix it other than hope tomorrow is a better day?

Once I had a very painful tension headache every day for 6 months solid. Physical symptoms are very common with chronic anxiety. I'm surprised you've got off lightly so far.

I’ve had more head tension today now i am off work on holiday. I had it very mild or not atall at work but it comes on for short spells now. I always worry it’s not anxiety maybe that’s what keeps the cycle going? I have worried about it all night so noticed the symptom more. Being off work this week makes me worry I will feel it more?

Are you going on holiday in the UK this week, Phil? I think you mentioned that you had booked a trip away?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Are you going on holiday in the UK this week, Phil? I think you mentioned that you had booked a trip away?
    A hotel in Scotland but my first day visit to England since March 2020. Think it will be a while longer for foreign travel sadly

I never had the head tension yesterday the fact it’s not been daily I take it that’s good news? Perhaps I can isolate it down to stress some days?

Yes Phil, I’m sure it is tension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had some chest pains last night and today too so seems I am getting lots of physical symptoms. I am going to England today and quite worried the trains had issues and also they say the Indian strain of Covid is bad in England? Plus I have bad health anxiety so all week I’ve felt anxious. But yes I was on a train other day and had a panic lasted all of maybe ten mins but that’s my worry aswell I have not been use to the long journeys. It’s hit or miss in the past I use to either be relaxed or anxious on the train. But yes Covid isn’t finished yet so I am worried how safe it will be today..also i have days with no head tension and days it comes back too.

Enjoy your trip Phil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information