Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Headache

Re: Headache

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Enjoy your trip Phil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks I managed the trip today got another one Saturday then I can relax and go back to work.

You've done well, Phil. You'll soon get your routine back now.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    You've done well, Phil. You'll soon get your routine back now.
    Thanks can the anxiety really cause this chest pain foot pain and tension headaches? I admit I was very worried about going almost like the fear of flying I felt so worked up what if someone coughs, if someone gets close and these new COVID variants? I was just so worried. I have one more trip on Saturday before I go back to work. I put some music on when I was on the train and it helped. I felt most well when I was shopping and busy but more anxious when I was bored waiting for trains or on the train and the headache came back. My ocd is very mild right now as expected due to suffering so much physical anxiety symptoms I feel trapped in anxiety right now but perhaps it’s all the change with covid and things opening?

Can anxiety cause the chest pain?

Yes..and chronic tension headaches. When you're busy and focused you're less likely to notice aches and pains. When you're bored or ruminating you will seek out any discomfort or sensation which doesn't feel right.

It's your first holiday in a while, I expect? It's not the same as before Covid so you need to be on your guard as you don't wear a mask and aren'tvaccinated. Hopefully most people are considerate of others on the trains. Playing music is a good idea on the train if you're feeling panicky.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Yes..and chronic tension headaches. When you're busy and focused you're less likely to notice aches and pains. When you're bored or ruminating you will seek out any discomfort or sensation which doesn't feel right.

It's your first holiday in a while, I expect? It's not the same as before Covid so you need to be on your guard as you don't wear a mask and aren'tvaccinated. Hopefully most people are considerate of others on the trains. Playing music is a good idea on the train if you're feeling panicky.
    Thanks how long can symptoms last months maybe and often I don’t have any reason to be anxious but perhaps it’s my sub conscious mind finding stuff to be anxious about? I worry about dying every single day so it’s a bit of a phobia I believe that’s driving my physical symptoms and that’s driven by the covid deaths on news..

I have noticed the head pain seems to be more swapped for the chest strain. Seems my physical symptoms are at work?

Yes it seems like it. Chest pain is often caused by tension in your muscles and panicked breathing which causes you to breathe more from your chest instead of more relaxed depp breathing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information