Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Headache

Re: Headache

The other day I had a bad headache took some Paracetamol and it went away but I have had a very slight tension headache for a few days after like sometimes I don’t notice it. Seems to come when I think about it I feel a slight tingle at the side of my head could it be anxiety? Sometimes symptoms are really apparent but seems mild?

Anxiety is always going to cause muscle tension, yes.

After so many anxious years, you know the answer to this Phil.

I have had a new manager at work so it’s really been since that I may be under more stress. The headache is too painful but a tension enough to make me notice it. Sometimes it sort of goes away then I look for the symptom again. I posted about this before over the years sometimes I get symptoms and they last weeks. I am unsure how long this one will last but I hope not long before I google symptoms.

I am unsure how long this one will last but I hope not long before I google symptoms.
    No need to, as you rightly say its a 'tension headache' so it'll last as long as you are tense.

I had some paracetamol tonight as it got worse but it went away and came back a bit. Like tense at the side and across my forehead. I am very worried about work maybe that’s a cause? My worry is I’ve had the symptom days but I know with anxiety this stuff can last weeks?

??? ??? Based on your post history and experience.... What do you think? Please answer without using a question mark.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

A new manager is going to cause you stress and worry because of the change and the uncertainty. Do you think that he/she will make any changes to your work rota or bring in any new rules?

Do you like the new manager?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    A new manager is going to cause you stress and worry because of the change and the uncertainty. Do you think that he/she will make any changes to your work rota or bring in any new rules?

Do you like the new manager?
    He is younger than me and also wants me to work until 9pm each shift 30 mins later not overtime so means hanging around the house and going in later so very worried. Been in that store just over a year and I did my first job application last night as I am so worried about it. When I moved to that shop I gave up 6pm finishes for some 8.30pm ones however I dislike working that late until 9pm. I asked to do less days but he refused

I'm sorry, Phil, that sounds like a huge pain. I'm not surprised you're getting headaches!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information