Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: when will it end

jay,

have u tried gettin a nuva job, cos i think that mite help, but its up to u. and i wud def take jades advice and smack him o hard it knocks him out he deserves. hes bullying u cos he knows it will hurt so fite back girl, u no u can!!!!!! let him no wot hes doin and give him summit to think bout like threaten to live ure job, or su or summit, summit gd that hell have to do summit bk to stop u from doin summit. We are all here for u and will help u.

take care jay, hugs Rachel xxx

hey u lot

no advice about slapping or punching please - it can get u in all sorts of trouble

Jay - take the advice and get a little dictaphone, record conversations etc and write yourself a little journal of what happened each day so you have something to show another boss.

love Sarah
    xx

Please be aware that recording conversations without all parties being aware of it is an offense and could go against you if you ever tried to use it. The contents and data would not be able to be used in a tribunal.

Keeping accurate and dated documentation is the best way forward and taking that to HR -personnel when you feel the time is right.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

didnt know what meg, woops

thanks for all the advice.
    just wish u could all come and back me up
    im still scared about going into work tommmorrw
    thanks again
    jay

Hi Jay

Have you talked to anyone at work about this? Like everyone has said, if you talk to someone else who is in authority then you might find that they are very sympathetic towards your situation. In this day and age most businesses are very strict about this sort of behaviour and will not tolerate their staff being treated like you are.

Have you tried talking to your colleagues at work too? Do they suffer from similar problems? We might not be-able to come with you and back you up, but maybe your work mates will.

good luck

mico

no one at work seems to care
    i have told his boss. but he says that he is stong and im weak

i know how ya feel hay, when im at school i feel as though no one cares how i feel, most of the students laugh at me, how bad is that,

tell the police about your boss, they can interview both of you so ya can get him fired, that will be a time to celebrate, lol

jade

Hi Jay sorry to hear things havent improved

Can you call the Citizens Advice bureau, whatever action you take you must be sure that it cant land you in trouble, meg's right are you documenting the events as they happen thats one of the best things to do. What ever you decide to do you must be sure that the outcome will help you not put you into trouble!

Good luck

Sam

Positive thinking is the key to success!

Jay

I would take notes about what he says so it is all in writing then you can confront him with it.

What sort of things does he say?

Nicola

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information