Thread: MY WEEK

MY WEEK

I HAD A HORRIBLE WEEK LAST WEEK, THE POLICE PHONED ME FROM THE CHILD ABUSE INVESTIGATION TEAM.....ASKING TO MEET ABOUT MY DAUGHTER (AS YOU CAN IMAGINE I HAD A MAJOR PANIC) BUT IT TURNED OUT THEY HAD COME TO THE WRONG ADDRESS AND MY DAUGHTER HAPPENED TO HAVE THE SAME FIRST NAME AS THE GIRL THEY WERE INVESTIGATING.
    ON TOP OF THIS ON SAT I HAD 2 POLICE OFFICER CALL AT MY HOUSE TO APPOLIGISE , I WAS ON MY OWN AND HAD TO INVITE THEM IN TO MY HOUSE AND FELT SOOOOOOOO NERVOUS.

ALSO MY FRIENDS HUSBAND COMMITED SUICIDE AND I KNEW THE AMBULANCE WAS OUTSIDE HER HOUSE BUT DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE ACTUALLY IN HER HOUSE........I HAVE FELT GUILTY FOR NOT GOING OVER TO HER HOUSE TO HELP.

ANYWAY I HAVE FELT QUITE SHAKEY LATELY BUT THIS MORNING DECIDED I WOULD GO SHOPPING ,
    I VISITED LOCAL CHARITY SHOPS AND THIS LADY SAID HELLO TO ME FROM BEHIND AND MY HEART JUMPED AND I WENT DIZZY AND BREATHLESS..........SOMEHOW I JUST CARRIED ON SHOPPING IN THE SHOP. THEN I WENT TO THE MARKET AND A LOCAL SCHOOL WAS BUZZING ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT SOMEHOW I MANNAGED TO SPEND £7 FEELING LIKE I WANTED TO RUN BUT DIDNT.

ON THE WAY HOME AN OLD LADY STOPPED ME WHO HAS NOT LONG LOST HER HUSBAND SO I FELT I SHOULD CHAT.......
    AS SOON AS WE STOPPED CHATTING I WALKED OFF AND WENT MAJOR DIZZY AGAIN.

OK YES I MANAGED TO GET OUT THERE TODAY BUT I FEEL SO TIRED AND RUN DOWN NOW - WHAT A PRICE TO PAY.

mirryx

At least you got out there Mirry, that must be an achievement in itself. Sorry about your friend's husband. I would have felt the same as you if I'd have known what had happened. I can't believe the Child Abuse Investigation Team could mix up a name, how awful is that. Then for the Police to turn up, I'd have been a nervous wreck, but you coped, that's the main thing.

Take care.

Les

Mirry a most unsettling week mate - you have done soooo well here and you are a very brave lady for not letting things stop you getting out.

That attitude is gonna take you far

Love Piglet x

Sounds to me like you've coped admirably with a serious of stressful and sad events.

This is a time to be gentle with yourself and to do as much as you can manage each day. This blip will pass.

Keep going Mirry!

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

What an eventful week you've had mirry!! Jees it's enough to test the best of people and by the sounds of it you coped wonderfully !!! Still managing to get out and about, coping with the police, really well done you should be proud ! Tara

Mirry

The dire thoughts and negative interpretations of each of those situations means that your responses were understandable in each of these situations.

Once you have a handle on these thought patterns and learn not to turn them inwards and apply them to yourself then you will be well on your way to being improved and making progress.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Yes it was a negative week but I have amazed myself in someways lately - when i went to work someone spoke to me in a horrible way and I surprised my self and stuck up for myself (first time in years).

I am certainly in a fighting spirit.

Once again ,Thanks everyone. Its good to unload it all.

mirryx

Thread Information