Thread: A positive experience

A positive experience

Hi all,

I posted on here quite a bit when I first started taking cit. i'm on 20mg a day and I did suffer from a lot of side effects - depersonalisation, increased anxiety, headaches and extreme tiredness.

Its been 4 months now and its working really well. I'm back working full time and feel fine about it. I actually prefer to get up out of bed and do something than laze in bed all day like I used to do. I'm far more motivated about things.

The anxiety has gone down a lot, its not gone completely but it has only been 4 months so I'm not too concerned, and being on the cit allows me to be more calm and deal with it better.

When I first started taking it, I wanted to stop straight away cause I hated the way it made me feel, but now the benefits far outweigh the side effects I had at the beginning.

Anybody thats got a few side effects and is nervous about it, I'd say stick with it..I know its scary, I've been through it.

It just takes time for your body/brain to get used to taking the cit, but I definitely feel that it was the best choice for me.

I know I'm not back to 100% yet but even after these 4 months, my dr said there had been a remarkable improvement.

Hope everyones well, stay strong

justagirl_ xxx

Re: A positive experience

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wot an inspirational message.

i have been on cit for two months nearly with no let up of high anxiety/major panic attacks and dark thoughts.

i am seeing my gp tomorrow and dont know wot to do.....should i increase my dose or should i stop and try another drug.

if you have any further advice it would be oh so appreciated i am in such a high state of anxiety of what to do xxxxxx

was on 20mg from the 9th july....increased to 30mg 27th august.....but still have such problems each day..no issue with side affects though.

your comments would be greatly greatly appreciated.

i am so so pleased all is going well for you xxxxxx

Re: A positive experience

That's great news.

My experience so far has been pretty good too, I am on 40mg and been on that for about a month.

Thread Information