Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emetophobia hell... :(

Re: Emetophobia hell... :(

Fairy

No hun you have no need to appologise at all.
    I am sorry your thread has been hijacked with rudeness and we will do our best to get it back on track for you.

Lisa
    x

Ok I guess I should reply seeing as it was me that sent the PM to silverfilly this evening.

I noticed she hadn't been on today and sometimes people don't always go back and look at previous threads they had posted on so I merely asked if she could look at them and reply.

I didn't know you could train to be a life coach at 14 though - doesn't sound right to me but that is my own personal opinion.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfilly View Post
    Have you heard the expression age is just a number? I'm a life coach, I have been for many years.. Starting as young as fourteen, with my mum. Also, I'd appreciate it if you wait for me to reply rather than send me private messages, be patient.. I'm a very busy YOUNG lady," I'm still in education! Excuse mistakes because I'm using an iPhone

Thanks.
    I've read your post and must say that you do seem well educated. That being said we all have room to grow and learn whether the person is 18 or 80.
    It's so wonderful for a young person to be driven and know at such an early age what their goals in life are. That being said, if you are striving to be a life coach then I would suggest that you could use some work on your interpersonal skills.
    No one is going to listen to what you have to say, even if it has great value, if you talk down to others, as it seems you have done here.

When I first read your reply to Nic, I had a few choice things I wanted to say to you! This was simply because of the way you represented yourself in your reply. Remarks such as this will ALWAYS put people in a defensive state of mind.

I would also like to point out that time seems to stretch out infinitely when we are young. It's only as we age that we realize how fleeting it actually is.
    4 years is not a "long" time.

I've been married 21 years.
    Have 4 children, the oldest being 24.
    I have a 5 year old Grandson.
    I realized when I was reading your reply that the sweats I'm wearing I've had for 15 years!

I sincerely hope that you take this as a learning experience.
    xxx
    Sandy
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    Lao-Tze

Oh dear.. 'hijacked with rudeness' ? I wasn't being rude in the slightest or at least I didn't mean for it to come across that way.. it's OK for you people to judge though right? It appears some of YOU are actually the rude ones.. I asked 'nomorepanic' to not send me private messages because my email inbox is already overloading and I do not know how to turn it off.. sorry to all! i appear to have done more harm than good, the fact that i am 18 seems to have turned you all against the idea of me actually coaching people though life.

I was typing from my Ipod and it is difficult because you can't see everything you write at once.. I can't at least..

Thanks eeyorelover, I will take note.

Silverfilly ,you can select an option not to recieve private messages from members if you wish .But you will still recieve them from Admin .You have space for 200messages and can delete or store them .You will see at the top under your name how many you have .When the box is full you will not be able to recieve any more until you delete some .Hope this helps somewhat ...Sue

Quote Originally Posted by suzy-sue View Post
    Silverfilly ,you can select an option not to recieve private messages from members if you wish .But you will still recieve them from Admin .You have space for 200messages and can delete or store them .You will see at the top under your name how many you have .When the box is full you will not be able to recieve any more until you delete some .Hope this helps somewhat ...Sue
    Thanks Sue, but I meant when I receive private messages on here they go to my gmail inbox.

You can choose not to recieve email notification of Pms ,Go to the options page on your settings and reset .This will prevent this . t/c Sue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information