Hi there,

been a while since my last post. but here goes:

My doctor thought i had severe heartburn, if you refer to my first post all the info is in there.

However he has now diagnosed anxiety/stress and mild depression and panic attacks - hmmm just as i thought.

I was put on 5mg of diazepam to help calm me and help me sleep WOW these tablets are a god send!!

however this was short term 15 days in fact, i took them for 15 days.

if i knew my dr wouldnt prescribe more id have kept them for emergencies. this will be my forth night without them. i want diazepam as i know the effect on me is good.

I am aslo taking 10mg of citalopram each morning, have been for two weeks and im also on 3.75 / 7.5mg ( whichever i feel the need for) of zopiclone at night. it works but i feel crappy the next day.

However, back to diazepam, its ALL i can think of, as i know it will give me the desired effect, i cry i want it that much, i get panic attacks too because i know i dont have any. my boyf is adamant i cant buy any online as he doesnt trust buying tabs over the net.

My family say im making progress but i cant see it my self? i just know i want diazepam.

I dont particular like the zopiclone, and have heard bad things.

p.s the stress is the death of two friends, within nine months of each other and work and family stuff blah blah blah!

i know i waffle but i find it hard to write it down so when i do i really do!!!