Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So far so good.

well done axel glade the cbt is helping heaps..
    keep it up

do you like guns and roses by any chance lol im guessing because of your name

emily xxx

if it looks like it works and feels like it works then it works!!!

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hia Axel and WELL DONE YOU !!!!!!
    I have just read through the full post and you have done fantastic.
    I am waiting for CBT at the moment and because of positive posts like your and some others on here i know that if i put into it i will be able to get out and about again....thanks for the post
    take care cheryl xx

<div align="right">Originally posted by chedda - 11 July 2006 : 10:52:11</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Thank you Cheryl. I hope you get cbt soon and I'm glad my posts and others about cbt have been encouraging to you. I was somewhat skeptical going in but I am starting to see how practicing the exercises like the tea form are changing my natural thought process and helping me cope day to day so much better than I did in my past. I am no expert but I honestly believe that anyone who works at it can get substantially better with cbt

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Axel

Lovely to read your success post, you have done fantastic.

Well done !

Love

Andrea
    xxx

<div align="right">Originally posted by honeybee3939 - 11 July 2006 : 12:23:26</div id="right">
    Thank you very much Andrea and I hope you are doing well too!

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">well done axel glade the cbt is helping heaps..
    keep it up

do you like guns and roses by any chance lol im guessing because of your name

emily xxx

if it looks like it works and feels like it works then it works!!!

<div align="right">Originally posted by emmy - 11 July 2006 : 15:26:39</div id="right">
    Hi Emily and thank you. No I'm actually not a big Guns and Roses fan. Axel is a nickname I got based on my last name kind of like I am guessing Emmy comes from your first name

that's funny I was thinking GnR also!!

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">that's funny I was thinking GnR also!!

<div align="right">Originally posted by HarStew - 06 August 2006 : 09:23:12</div id="right">
    Sorry to disappoint... Perhaps I should start telling people that though lol.

I wanted to post a quick update and ask a question of any of you who are further along in their recovery than I am. I have made pretty good progress I think and I am continuing to work on my thoughts nearly everyday, but I am getting over the flu and noticed while I had it I experienced a lot more anxiety than I have since I finished my group. No panic attacks but just more anxious than I had been in some time. Is this normal? I had a high fever for a couple of days and was not feeling 'all there' so perhaps that's why and I am feeling better now both mentally and physically but really curious if the flu was the cause of the increase in the amount of anxiousness I was feeling? Thanks.

Hi again.

I always feel more anxious when I am ill and colds are the worst cos you can't breathe properly so it reminds you of panic in a way.

So don't worry you are not alone with this.

People will forget what you said
    People will forget what you did
    But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

Thank you for replying because it was driving me crazy and this makes me feel a whole lot better about what I was feeling. It was the worst anxiety I have experienced since my group and I was hoping I could blame it on the fever. Now that the fever is gone my anxiety is totally manageable again so I do think that was the cause

Hi everyone it's a new year and I just wanted to wish everyone a (mostly) anxiety free 2007! Other than my bout with the flu that ramped up my anxiety a few months ago I have continued to make great progress and wanted to reiterate my belief in our ability to help ourselves if we work at changing our thoughts through the cbt exercises. Happy New Year everyone!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information