Thread: Smoking, Illness, Stress?

Post Smoking, Illness, Stress?

Its very bad, very very bad.

A couple of months ago i started occasionally smoking, i was very down because i had to have an abortion. Already thats bad enough right? Well when i was presently pregnant i got a bitter taste in my mouth (thinking it was down to the pregnancy) after that i got very ill, i couldnt keep my food down and i was continously sick. After the abortion i started to feel better so i thought i was just the pregnancy what was making me sick.. but now im paranoid god is punishing me? Or.. maybe this; ..

I smoke probably.. three times every two months. Put the bitter taste has come back, i cant keep my food down again and i feel REALLY ill all the time. I always have a discomforting .. tender feeling in my stomache, after i eat or when i wake up in the morning. I also feel weak and drained like im shaking on the inside. And wont want to leave my bed. I will be seeing the doctor but im trying to find some idea before i go to them. Im very worried..

Re: Smoking, Illness, Stress?

Im so sorry you feel so ill at this time. I dont think the smoking is it. I wonder if youve got an oral infeation or something along those lines....maybe try mints, and an anti-bacterial mouthwash for now. Make sure you eat small light meals, even soup or toast. I hope things work out when you see your gp. Take care x

Re: Smoking, Illness, Stress?

Thankyou for your lovely reply i will take your advice, again thankyou. You take care too x

Thread Information