Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cipralex update day 5

Re: Cipralex update day 5

I'm sure it will be fine.

I'm on Citalopram, started by taking them in the morning which made me feel weary and a friend advised me to take them in the evening which works fine for me.

I think you just need to find what is the best way for you.

hi eggy it took me 7 weeks to feel better on cipralex , and boy its worth the nasty side effects and all the crap u feel when u 1st go on them .. stick it out ull feel beter soon.

take care lisa x

Hi Eggy,

it took me about two weeks to get past the worst of the side effects, then several more weeks before it really started to kick in. I agree with others' comments . . . wait it out, it was worth it for me.

Richard

I'm on day 7 now, Not noticed anything yet, Still feeling very dizzy and light-headed for some reason.

The reason is probably because you are anxious 24/7 and also that tablets take several weeks to get into the system fully, its normal. These feelings will get better with time just tell yourself its ok, just mild side-effects of the tablets

It could take weeks to feel any better if you do at all.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Well it's day 10 today, Nothing has changed but i am really hoping that i feel better soon.

I have been on Cipralex once again now for 3 and a half weeks. The first few days to a week I felt ok, marginally better, then at week 2 I felt dreadful, heightened anxiety, panicky, scared. Now I feel much better again, albeit with some glitches of anxiety and panic, particularly in the morning.

There is no set time of when it will kick in and start to make you feel better, I think 2 - 8 weeks is the guide. I am prepared to sit it out as there is no way I want to jack it in and feel as bad as I did before I restarted meds.

hi eggy i was feeling like u for 2 months on my meds, its mt 4th month and i feel brilliant.. its not u its ur meds ajusting in ur body.. i used to take my cipralex in the afternoon about 2 ish .. now i take it atnight i think once its in ur system it doesnt matter as long as u dont forge to take it... i am so much better in time ull feel that good ur start to forget them lol.... they have been a godsend ,so just go with it huni ull be ok in a couple of weeks or so

lisa x

G'day Guys
    I was on Cipralex forabout 5 yrs (been off it 3 mths now) and always took it in the morning.My brother was taking it at night and having probs so he switched to morning and found it better.
    It took 4 - 6 weeks for it to kick in when I first started.
    Brilliant drug - gave me my life back.
    Phill

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information