Thread: I cant let things get the better of me. Can I?

I cant let things get the better of me. Can I?

For the last few weeks since my hubby got locked up for supposidly beating up our son Ive been on a downer from hell.
    Im a right chatterbox but its been a struggle to even say hello to people.
    I havent been going in chat like I used to cus for once I really dont know what to say.
    I dont want to continually put the room on a downer. But trust me I miss you all.
    Wednesday I recieved a letter from his partner that made me out to be the devil.
    I cant be or else she wouldnt have come to live with us twice.
    Thursday we went to Chester for the day but i was in a state and just wanted go home.
    Somehow ive got to get my confidence back. I know its not going be easy but just stick by me please cus I need my nmp friends.

Laugh and the world laughs with you , cry and ? .....
    you need a bog roll. lol

Re: I cant let things get the better of me. Can I?

Lynn honey we are all here for you anytime , if you dont want or feel like talking in chat then please feel free to PM me anytime we all miss you keep your chin up things will get better.
    I am away from 29th sept for 6 days so if i dont reply it will be because of that .

Lynn i wish you well soon xxx have a

Gosh Lynn you are having a rotten time. It must be so hard for you. No matter what's going on in your life with who or what the main thing is THINK ABOUT YOURSELF FOR ONCE!! Someone else has told me this recently and it is so very true. You've just got to think about your own needs sometimes. We're all so busy trying to sort out everyone elses problems and worries and forget we need to have a life and feelings of our own. Put yourself first and don't let anyone else rule your life. Your son's partner is bang out of order. Don't let her bring you down any more. I'm sorry about your husband but while he's away you need to take care of yourself.

Dear Lynn I'm sorry that you are having a bad time at the moment. I don't really understand what is going on but I'm sending gentle ((((hugs))) your way from deepest Essex XXXX EJ.

Hes not away, they released him without charge. The whole thing was made up. The only thing my hubby did was restrain our son.
    My hubby is the most brill dad and grandad and cares about everyone.
    My son will have to live with his actions for the rest of his life.

you need a bog roll. lol

hello grannyprimark,in having major family probs myself of late i can relate to the hell you mention,i have suffered for MANYyrs with H/A,panic attacks and all the hell symptoms that come with it,i hope the love sent from freinds here and myself will help comfort you and hope things better soon.xx ellen.

cant see the light at the end of the tunnel at the mo and I swear thats not attention seeking.
    Why do people who suffer with panic anxiety and depression have to constantly have to justify themselves?

you need a bog roll. lol

Im so sorry you are feeling so bad Lynn People can say horrible things but a lot of the time its all about control .I think its probably why your son and daughter in law say and do the things they have Lynn .Because you dont do exactly what they want ,they get nasty because they know it will hurt you . Deep down they dont mean it .All your family know your problems and you shouldnt need to keep justifying your self .Its time to stop trying ,and let them do and say what they like .Think of yourself and only do what you want .They should be ashamed of themselves .Its time to have a bit of Lynn time now sweetheart .You need some respite from all these problems .Take a step back and concentrate on getting well again .YOU matter too ..You will get better and over this ,youve done it before .Stay strong .Luv &Big hugs Sue x

Hi Lynn,

One thing I am sure of, you are a survivor and you will get through this
    Here for you anytime hun, just as you have been there for me in the past

Lynnann

Thread Information