Thread: Don't feel I belong anymore

Don't feel I belong anymore

Hi Nic

Thanks so much for having me and for a great site but I don't feel like I belong here anymore. Could you please close my account.

Thanks
    Els

Re: Don't feel I belong anymore

Hi Els...Im pretty new and never got the chance to know you...Im sorry youre going....and hope youve found some comfort here and made friends along the way. All the best in your future adventures....x

Hi Els,

Best of luck
    But never think you don’t belong here – everyone belongs here

Another option might be to simply not visit the site for a while, while still keeping the account open just in case you feel like returning for some support or to give us all an update.

Take care,
    Nigel

Please think about what Nigel says Elspeth. I read your other post and obviously you are having a bad time but I don't think you should cut yourself off from us

Don't go Elspeth. You do belong here! Why do you think that you don't belong?
    It sounds like you are having a bad day/time at the moment I just replied to your other post. Things can improve.
    Maybe take a break for a while but keep your account open? I am sure a lot of people will miss you if you leave. I will miss your posts.
    I have left quite a few times now but keep coming back because the site does help me and thenI miss it when I need it, so then have to rejoin yet again
    Don't go...

Hi Elspeth if it is any consolation I feel exactly the same way as you. The only difference is probably the feelings are inside my head. I think that people are ganging up on me here and are probably sniggering about me behind my back. So you are not alone in feeling that you don't fit in. I am always around if you want to bend my ear (albeit a paranoid one) EJ.

Els,

you most definately belong with us, it does sound as if you are having a really tough time just now.

We'll miss you so hope you change your mind!

Oh! Elspeth ,of course you belong here .I think you feel like this because you are feeling so very down at the moment .You would be sorely missed if you left .Everyone here has something to offer and we all have something in common ,even tho we come from different backgrounds and our circumstances are unique . Its very common to feel an outsider and that we dont fit in when we are feeling depressed and anxious .Perhaps if you just had a break and come back when you feel a bit better in yourself .Leaving will only make you feel more alone than you already are .Please think about it . I do hope you feel better soon ....xx. .luv Sue x
    Last edited by suzy-sue; 06-10-10 at 20:03. Reason: spelling

Hey I'm still here

Thanks for all the well wishes. Yes I was and am having a bad time and I do know that we make silly decisions when we are emotional.

I wish I was a robot.....................................

Els
    xxxxx

Hi Elspeth

Glad you are still with us, and I agree we can all make bad judgments when we are emotionally tired. But you are a much loved member and people value your input. I'm glad you are feeling a little better.

Take care
    Anna xxx

Thread Information