Thread: Dizzy/Imbalance when standing up/moving.

Dizzy/Imbalance when standing up/moving.

I know most of you will say this is a drop in my blood pressure but ive had proof its not. My doc is kinda bafled as to why i get such extreme balance/falling feeling/dizziness when i stand up because my blood pressure tests (non exercise/exercise/sitting/walking) all show that my blood pressure stays the same and doesnt dip atall, infact it got higher a little bit on one of them. Im worried sick its my heart though. Whenever i get up my heart rate speeds up so i think this is why im getting this problem. I get sudden dizziness/rushy feeling with my palpitations too. Its gotta be my heart!!! Im waiting on a heart scan on october 26th and im dreading it :(

can ne1 explain why this is happening if its not my blood pressure??

Thanks

**** He who fears something gives it power over him.- Moorish proverb ****

**** You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind. - Dale Carnegie ****

Re: Dizzy/Imbalance when standing up/moving.

If it was your heart, your blood pressure would change. That's a fact. So it's defo not your heart. It's normal to feel a bit dizzy when standing from sitting or when you start moving. Most people don't feel it too much and others notice it a lot. I'm not sure why it happens, I would have thought it was BP reasons but since you've been checked then I don't know. But it's not your heart.

Thanks hun x

**** You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind. - Dale Carnegie ****

sorry 4got to say it DOES change, sometimes, it goes UP not DOWN. Infact, 3 days ago i had a check from sitting to standing and it went up from 120 to 132...quite an increase! can this rly be down to me worrying?!

Thread Information