Thread: Sinuses?

Sinuses?

I had a horrible cold 2 weeks ago and am still feeling the after effects. I seem be in constant pain around my nose and acroos my eyebrows so much to the point where it feels like my eyes hurt. I don't know if its my eyes or around my eyes?

I feel nauseous and feel like if i eat anything i will gag on it.

I have always suffered with my sinuses but its really getting to me

I also find myself gritting my teeth which i know will cause tension.

Also when i wake in the morning my right eye seems to be really dry, or it feels bigger than the other one, and gritty like your really tired - had enough of it all

Re: Sinuses?

Hi there. Give this a go it really helps me to clear my sinus out. In fact better than medication Ive tried!
    Get yourself a bowl and fill it with freshly boiled water, stick your head over it and a towel over the top to keep the steam in. Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth.

Yes I am suffering at the moment. Since the Dr has ruled everything else out I presume this is what it is.

To add to Vixxy I would do it three times a day to get any real benefit. The steam soon dissapears though which is annoying, but I have got a facial steamer which is much better.

Just wondered how you were feeling today? I am much the same as you today. Feel like I'm swaying a bit and every time I think about eating I want to gag, really nauseous. Yuk I am hating it, want it to go away. Have been steaming three times a day but it doesn't seem to be helping :(

I have suffered for years with my sinuses every time I have a cold. I take Sudafed which helps with the pain and the dizziness. Stay clear of eating cheese as that can cause sinusitis.

Carol x

Thread Information