Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bought filisa but changed my mind

Re: bought filisa but changed my mind

Hi John

yes i got mine on friday was frustrating as i had ordered 2 things and the sleeping one came first and then had to wait a further 3 days for the filisa which i just wanted to get on and start taking, So yes i have been taking the recommended dose since saturday. let us know how you get on with it as i will too.

just wondered if there was any improvement with the filisia guys?

yeah joannap I was wondering that too, been checking every day to see :-) Maybe it worked and they going about their lives now :-)

I have only been taking it for two weeks, and i have had to drop the amount i was taking as it gave me upset tum, i do have IBS so it might not even be the tablets but tum has not been so bad since i cut the amount i was taking. I have to say that i do feel a little calmer. It is that time of the month and usually the panic is much worse so i will update you how i get on this time next week. I did send Johnny a message but he did not reply so i'm not sure if he is taking it or if he might of had the unset tum when taking the filisa i'm not sure why people don't reply when surely it is going to help others to know how it is going for them.

I'll keep you updated.

Hi guys,

Sorry for lack of reply Pauline was so so busy, but I have time again now. I am not sure on the Filisa as yet, I have not had an upset tummy as of yet, I have been fine with that side of it. The very severe depression has lifted a bit I have to say, the anxiety, I'm not sure. I have been taking the wrong amount until like the last two days so will continue to update on it.

Hi guys,
    I didn't have a problem with any upset tum with Filisa -- might be your IBS Pauline? Stick with it guys -- at least you're not putting horrible chemicals in your body and I was told that Filisa may take a bit of time to work as it's herbal. It worked like a dream for me and lots of my pals took it too. Did you see the article on their web site about the lady with anxiety after she was diagnosed with cancer who took it? It worked so quickly for her and she was mega anxious -- here it is http://littleherbal-international.co...ISA_4Nov09.pdf
    All the best, Ginny xxx

Hi Johnny

Thanks for your reply, i forget people have busy lives

I was taking as recommended 2 in the morning and 2 in the evenings with food is that what you are doing? I'm now taking 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. Have to say everytime i have emailed little herbal they have got straight back to me and have been a great help with advice for me.

thats okay! im gonna stick with it im taking vegepa as well. ginny how long did you find it took?

Hi Johnny, Filisa worked quite quickly for me. In a couple of weeks I realised that I was feeling calmer and actually waking up looking forward to the day rather than dreading it. My worries almost seemed to be 'parked' if you like -- kind of there but not bothering me. That horrid feeling of despair in the pit of my stomach disppeared and I was definitely coping much much better. I took the full dose for around 3 months and now just take a maintenance dose of 1 or 2 capsules daily depending on how I'm feeling. Some days I don't take any at all. I have to say that this changed my life and everyone around me has noticed that I'm a much happier person now which is why I love it so much. Hope it works as well for you too -- I'm sure it will.

Hi Ginny

thanks for that reply its good too know how it has helped others who have took it. I have started on the full does now for the last 2 days. Tummy is not to bad now, think it might have been the sage i was taking for the menopause, as i had run out of it so have not took it for 3 days and my tum is not half as bad. Shame really as i thought the sage did help. But hopefully the Filisa will help me with the menopause as well its seems to have alot of things that it help with.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information