Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anafrinal/clomipramin

Hi jodie

I'm looking for a local cbt therapist at the moment. So here's hoping i find a good one. I've searched under BACP. Worth a try. Good luck with your search and i'll keep you posted.

Take care
    Maggs
    xxx

Anafranil made me feel sleepy at first and the doctor allowed me to reduce the dose so it was right for me. Now I have a balance between feeling fairly calm without feeling like going to sleep so much. Its not perfect but much better than it was. Most important, you must give these medications time to work. On the first night I felt sick and even worse the next day. It may be some time before any real improvements can be felt. Also they are not a magic wand: They should cut you a bit of slack while one sorts ones mind out.

Tulip

Hiya Tulip

i sometimes feel like i need a bit of slack !!!!!LOL

Relaxed tonight with chineese take away, watched crufts and American pop idol, nothing to heavy for a Friday.

Take lots of care
    Maggs
    xxxx

thats correct, you can take anafranil till the cows come home but if you are boozing or working all hours it will have a big job to do

i hv just switched meds and am on anafranil 75 mgs a day. they hv made me constipated ? has anyone else had that problem and if so how long did it last. fran

fran

Hey Fran,

Yes i can agree with you on that one! I found thinks settled after about 2 months!

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

did you really mean 2 months. how bad was the constipation Fran

fran

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information