Thread: Burping

Burping

I get days where I burp constantly whenever I move around or bend over but am okay if still. It seems to follow after I have been doing things where I bend over alot - i posted that I had hurt my ribs and chest cleaning bunny cage out with my new bunnies.

I don't have any other stomach symptoms just this burping whenever I mover around or after I have eaten drunk anything.

I do have a hiatus hernia and have been told that bending over can annoy it and I think burping can be a symptom of this but don't want to google.
    anyone help on this symptom - its my second day of burps.

Re: Burping

Try drinking hot water (but don't burn yourself!) to try break up the gas. OR you could drink some soda water. Peppermint tea may help you.

Could you be eating to quickly and swallowing too much air?

Long sufferer of health anxiety but *shush* it's a secret! Adverse to meds.

"Getting information off the internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant" (Mitchell Kapor)

Re: Burping

i think the burping is becaue I have a hiatus hernia and all th bending over and stretching will have irritated it and it can take days to settle down. I have def hurt my ribs as it hurts to move and take a deep breath and then I remembered that burping can be a sign of hiatus hernia ( as well as stomach cancer!!) As I had gastrosopy earlier this year and only thing was my usual hernia I know I should stop worrying about the stomach cancer bit.

Mu husband is going to help me clean out the bunnies from now on so will try and not bend as much but even feeding them means bending over twice a day and realised that I don't normally do much of this!

am seeing Gp tomorrow anyway so will ask him about burping.

Thread Information