Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: getting an abortion .. if u are going to judge me dont bother answering

Unhappy getting an abortion .. if u are going to judge me dont bother answering

so i got a preg test and its positive . i do not want to have a baby i have a 5 year old and im done .. im having an abortion and im scared shitless if someone has had one please comment

Re: getting an abortion .. if u are going to judge me dont bother answering

Noticed you are online. I haven't had an abortion myself. Just wanted you to not feel alone here waiting for someone to acknowledge you and your concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by flamarella View Post
    so i got a preg test and its positive . i do not want to have a baby i have a 5 year old and im done .. im having an abortion and im scared shitless if someone has had one please comment
    I had a abortion in 2003, i was just in time as months were going on, my 2 children were age 4 and 3, my husband was still about, we had a very hostile relationship we were together then not together but I was under a lot of stress with boys and found myself living as a single parent, I finished with husband as he never wanted to know the kids and was abusive, but was keen not to do something (i.e PUT SOMETHING ON THE END OF IT!) he blamed me for trapping him, anyway now I am with someone else and its brill. I was glad to have abortion as life would have been really difficult and bringing more kids up x husband would have got worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna-1966 View Post
    I had a abortion in 2003, i was just in time as months were going on, my 2 children were age 4 and 3, my husband was still about, we had a very hostile relationship we were together then not together but I was under a lot of stress with boys and found myself living as a single parent, I finished with husband as he never wanted to know the kids and was abusive, but was keen not to do something (i.e PUT SOMETHING ON THE END OF IT!) he blamed me for trapping him, anyway now I am with someone else and its brill. I was glad to have abortion as life would have been really difficult and bringing more kids up x husband would have got worse.
    Its your and your childs life, don't feel guilty as you only know whats best for you

Hi flamarella. Ive not been pregnant myself as I was always so scared of pregnancy, and birth. But I have been there for a friend who got pregnant as a teenager. I took her to the clinic and waited for her to come out the other side.
    I think as long as youre sure its the right thing to do then, you will be ok. I think they offer counselling, so make sure you make use of it to get your head straight before you have the op.
    I wish you the best. Its your body and your life, remember that

Good luck and i hopeyou have someone going with you. It's your choice and no one else's and not one to be made easily.
    Having a child is a huge committment on all accounts.

Do take all the help and support you can get and don't worry about anyone judging you its none of their businessx

do whats best for you mate cos at the end of the day you are the one left looking after a baby noone else and at least you are honest enough with yourself to admit that it is something you cant cope with, if anything well done in coming to that realization.

Take someone with you hun so your not by yourself. Its no1s decision but yours and no1 should judge you you know what's best for you and your 5 year old. Good luck I'm sure you will be fine xxxx

No-one has any right to judge you. It is your decision and a brave one too. Make sure you have some support. Will be thinking of you xx

Hope you make the right decision, good luck - my thoughts of with you x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information