Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Blood Test with an Abnormality

Re: Another Blood Test with an Abnormality

Tomorrow i will find out what the problem was in the blood test, I will keep you posted.

i to always have abnormal blood results the latest to much iron i got hozy appointment on 14th this month so your not alone hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Eggy! Me and Sammi are here love....what are your results??

Eggy youve gone offline without saying about your results?!...whats happened..are you ok?? xxx

Quote Originally Posted by paula lynne View Post
    Eggy youve gone offline without saying about your results?!...whats happened..are you ok?? xxx
    Hi, I've only just logged on for the first time today, I left myself logged in whilst i have been out and about.

The doctor never said what was abnormal but just said it wasn't anything to worry about.

However, I have to have some more blood tests done next week for Vitamin B12 levels as they haven't been checked and also things like Celiac Disease and a few other things are being tested for.

Hi Eggy so sorry for the delay, Ive been offline for 5 hrs dealing with a major crisis with a neighbour...... anyway.....
    WHAT is going on with your gp...they tell you that you have an abnormal result...call you in after making you wait...and TELL YOU NOTHING?? and its nothing to worry about?
    "What" is nothing to worry about??
    I cant believe they put you through the stress of the past week for nothing!
    Why did they call you in if you are ok?
    Again, I really cant get my head around it..your bloods were abnormal..they call you in...to say...youre ok?
    Eggy, something is wrong here love....how dare they stress you out for nothing!! How are you now? x

Hi eggy I see you are back online...what is going on with your gp? why would they call you in to tell you all is ok? Ive been worried about you all day ! x

I don't know about Eggy but I think you are close to breaking point Paula!

I'm sure Eggy is more than capable of asking the GP what exactly the problem was with these "abnormal" results, he doesn't seem to have done that so I guess that is up to him.

I would hazard a guess you have offered all the practical advice that you can as have many others in previous posts...I'm sure there are many that can give Eggy the empathy that he seems to want.

Quote Originally Posted by paula lynne View Post
    Hi eggy I see you are back online...what is going on with your gp? why would they call you in to tell you all is ok? Ive been worried about you all day ! x
    Well the receptionist said i needed to go in as i had an abnormal result on something, I already had my appointment booked for today before i had the results back and it was only Friday and i had the results, It can't be anything serious as they would have said they just said something showed up being slightly high but it's nothing to worry about and to have some more tests to be tested for Vitamin B12 and a few other things.

Hi Paula Lynne, I really feel for you right now sweetheart. For a while I became too involved with Eggy, and was getting really upset with the whole support thing... I am in desperate need of support myself and I have found that it's just too stressful and draining supporting someone who has heightened health anxiety :( Maybe it's time to look after you now x

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information