Thread: I'm spiralling out of control...

I'm spiralling out of control...

I am having a really bad day with my anxiety, I can't seem to stop myself from my destructive thoughts.

I have so much wrong with me at the minute; I spend every day with some form of pain. I keep finding lumps that I can't explain, I feel spaced out, tired, fed up, sore, scared - you name it I feel it today. I keep wanting to cry, but don't want to completely lose control.

My new symptom for today is that my pubi mound hurts to touch - if I press it it feels sore - I'm scared in case it's because of something nasty. I would go to the doctors, but I have only recently joined the practice and I haven't found a GP that I can trust yet. They also only let you discuss one problem in the appointmemt and I have so much that needs checking, what do I prioritise??

I hate feeling like this, my life is so substandard. I am relatively young so I shouldn't be aching like an old lady, i should be loving and living life.

Sorry for the moan guys...

Re: I'm spiralling out of control...

Hi Mondie Im sorry your having a rough day x
    First stop the poking...!
    Second, on a day like this, its so good to have a friend, is there anyone you can call? just spending time with someone often helps.x
    Perhaps you can distract yourself? sitting around focusing on all our illnessess and anxieties just makes it worse...how about reading a book, watching a film, playing a favourite cd, cook a meal, have a long relaxing bath, a good ole cry sometimes helps, have a giggle with a friend...all hard I know when you feel like your under a black foreboding cloud....I hope you feel better tomorrow. x

Re: I'm spiralling out of control...

Thread Information