Thread: waiste of a day!!

waiste of a day!!

what have i done today nothing, just been hiding in my room in bed for most of it. But havent slept and am so tired. I had plans to go out but just couldnt muster up the energy or be bothered to get dressed and didnt want anyone to see me in the state im in!!

I should of gone out even if it was just for a walk some fresh air, but the thought of anyone seeing me today was to much!!!

I hate myself when i waste a day like this as all the things i could of done with it!!

I just hope tomorrow will be a better day and I dont waist that!!

ive just got myself in a stupid mood lately and cant seem to snap out of it and its getting me down.

Re: waiste of a day!!

Hard as it may be you have to make the effort a walk would make you feel better and blow the cobwebs off,hope tomorrow is a better day for you

Go for a walk! I go for like 3 a day, nothing else to do :/

i do this every now and again ,(waste a day) i do it when i think oh god todays a bad day im just gonna fret and stay in bed it actually does me no good and soon as i feel a little better i go out the next day nothing special just make myself do even something small.

tanks for the replies. I just couldnt bring myself to out today hope tommorrow ill get out though, i guess ill just have to try and force myself as dont want to waiste another day.

pm sent too

thanks

Thread Information