Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best place to buy 5HTP online?

Re: Best place to buy 5HTP online?

What is it???

That looks good, I had searched to try and find it but hadn't managed it, but that site looks decent, I might give this a try also.
    I'm not a hundred precent up on the science but the reviews look pretty positive as well.
    Anyone actually tried it at all? I might volunteer to be guinea pig.!!

I have started on the 5htp, 100mg every day, so far with Inositol. I'm not sure as of yet what is happening, I have a cold so its hard to tell, but I feel that it is working, I was very down and dark before and it seems my mood has lifted a bit.

Will continue to update!!

glad you think the 5htp is working johnny! Good luck!

Any update on the 5htp?
    [Worrying won't protect - it doesn't help and can only make worse. Short term relief of anxiety by google etc doesn't help in the long run and the fact your acting on it only makes worse - let it pass over you

"Rem it kicks in at the unconscious level, thats why, triggers are the cause, remeber the anxiety is like the adrenal system kicking in fight or flight for what you think is no reason, the unconscious is the part that fires this responce"]

I take 5htp and use either nutri centre or citoplan on lie they post it to you.

Hope the 5htp is working out for you. Everyone I have known personally (about 5 people) had bad experiences on citalopram! Guess that's why there are so many different types though, just not fun finding out which one works! You asked earlier if its safe to take valium with - yes fairly certain it is, might just add to the sedative effect.

I want to start on 5htp and exercise soon. On seroquel, stops me from feeling toooo depressed but feels like it dulls a lot of characters in my personality when I'm not on a downer

Might be bumping an old thread here but useful to know that 5HTP can also be bought online in patch form (i.e. like a nicotine patch). I have been using the patches now for a couple of months and def think better than capsules in terms in terms of effect. Might be less convenient but good if you don't like tablets/capsules generally.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information