Hello, My name is Miriam and I am writing this today,I have been putting it off as I don't know really how to say this.My sister Rhonda,as some of you know as ronnie,left us all 2 weeks ago.I and my 2 sisters have been devistated by what has happened,we thought she was going ok I think in my heart that she was trying to protect us,as to how sick she really was.We are trying so hard to handle this,not seeing her beautiful face and her wonderful sense of humour.Did you know she had Cerable Palsey?that never stopped her from doing anything,she used to ride her harley,go flying around the world when she was younger,but a few years ago she was told she had a tumour in her head,after several ops she got the all clear,and the whole family went to Hayman Island to party.Then she found out she had a growth on her thyroid,we did not find this out until she was in hospital again,she got the all clear from that and spent the next few years cancer free.Then she got more bad news,but in typical Ronnie style took it in her stride and carried on regardless of rounds of Chemo and Radiation,which really took it's toll on her,she was always thin,but when I saw her it broke my heart to see my beautifull sister lying in that hospital bed wasting away,but she still managed to make us all smile and laugh with her swearing and telling jokes,that was my sister with what people say a heart as big as Texas.I was going through her computer and found this site in her favourites,so I am letting you know she is at peace now.One thing I know is that when she first got sick 3 doctors told her she had Health Anxiety and Depression,filled her up with pills (that I don't think she took) and sent her to a Pysch.She soon told him where to go I can remember that clearly. Her husband kept pushing her to see another doctor and that is where it began and where it ended.
Thankyou to those who befriended her and could see that she was a lovely,caring human being.
Love Miriam xx