Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Sister.

Re: My Sister.

Miriam

That is so sad hun.
    My heart goes out to you and all the family.

Lisa
    xxx

Hugs to you hun, my thoughts are with you
    Welcome to NMP x x x

Thanks for letting us know about Ronny. She will be sadly missed on here as well.

My thoughts are with you all at this time.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Dear Miriam I am sorry to hear of the loss of your dear sister I did not know her but she was obviously very dear to a lot of people as well as her family .
    I hope you find some peace in the wonderfull memories you have of her xx

Maggie

Miriam , I am so saddened to hear this news , I spoke to Ronnie in the chatroom a lot and i am shocked , she never said how ill she was. I thought she was just taking time out from here .
    I am so sorry for your loss. She certainly brightened up the chatroom with her warmth and great sense of humour . She will be missed .
    With my deepest heartfelt sympathies to you all

Paige x

Sharing thoughts and sympathies with you and all who love Rhonda.

I am so very sorry to hear that Ronnie has passed on, she was a great lady with a wicked sense of humour.

She really was an example of someone trying to live their life to the full, regardless of a so-called disability and did more than many of us will probably do in a lifetime.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family

Miriam so sorry to hear that. I didn't know Ronny personally but she was a wonderful person with a wicked sense of humour. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Thank you so much for telling us Miriam .Im so very very sorry about your loss .My heart goes out to you Grant and Emma &your sisters . Please send them all my heartfelt condolences . I can only imagine what a great big hole Rhondas passing has left in your lives .Rhonda was my friend and I spoke to her most days by email ,even when she left NMP .I spoke to her last when she was in hospital ,and I knew how very ill she was .She was the bravest person I have ever known .Right up until the last email ,which was written by Emma ,because she hadnt the strength to type herself ,she made me laugh .Looking back thru her message I know she was telling me goodbye ,But I kept trying to remain positive .Every day waiting for an email from her telling me she was recovering . I feel absolutely devastated .But am blessed and grateful to have been her friend .She was funny ,sweet ,caring and full of life a truly lovely person .I will truly miss her . God bless Rhonda till we meet again ..Give em hell girl..like only you could ..My bright shining star ..Love Sue xxx
    Last edited by suzy-sue; 12-10-10 at 02:38.

After hearing this terribly sad news I felt I had to come back to pay tribute to a most wonderful kind caring woman who I will never forget for the lovely words she posted to me.

I've been searching through Rhonda's posts because there was one post she typed to me that complimented me like no other before (whether I deserved it or not) so it will always be very special to me just as she was. This is what she said to me...

Hello Bill......I have printed most of your posts,and have shown my Therapist and a friend of mine and they both agree that I am wasting time and money on professional help.I Have YOU.I have put your posts in a lovely folder and it is on my bedside table,I read them daily Like Mya said,You have a special gift.I wish you love and once again THANKYOU.
    Your friend Rhonda xx

I also remembered the following post because this was her attitude to life and it's something we can all learn from...

Hi,No Life is beautiful.I have food on the table,clean sheets on my bed,my meds help me cope and my dog is still alive,So I will not let myself think that with everything that has happened or happening in my life,that it is unfair,if I thought like that I would be a basket case.Be Positive.
    Love Rhonda x

Rhonda was a very special rose and she will be very sadly missed. She was truly Lovely and So very kind to me which is why it hurts so much to lose her...

A Special Rose

In my rose garden of rare and special blooms,
    I would plant you and circulate your scent throughout my rooms,
    I would never idolise you but forever admire you,
    For your empathy, attractiveness and golden hue,

Every petal of your being representing all your many wonders,
    Shining brilliantly in the sunlight emanating a prism of beautiful colours,
    Enhancing the numerous blooms with your special beauty,
    Exuding your love and kindness with unadulterated simplicity,

An exquisite creation of so many yet so few,
    Sprinkled in the morning with sincere droplets of dew,
    Pristine and perfect protected by angel honeybees,
    Exuberantly shielding, her happiness fills them with glee,

One angelic rose bringing warmth to this garden,
    A joy to tend, held with fondness and appreciation,
    Illuminating all those who approach her,
    Treating all not merely as a number,

Distributing glowing compassion through all her glossy leaves,
    Her scent of sensitivity wafting on the warm summer breeze,
    Softly swaying, her petals gently flutter,
    She radiates her kind-heartedness loving all as sisters and brothers.

I posted this song to her some time ago. It seemed appropriate for her as she was such a lovely woman........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0AKoQmD3MY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information