Thread: pvcs, missed beats

pvcs, missed beats

I know we have posted about this before... but I just cannot believe this is okay. Today, my heart has been going insane. I keep missing beats... I once went to the ER with this, they were able to see the missed beats on the monitor, but said they were okay. I spoke to my cardiologist who also said its no big deal. HOW CAN IT NOT BE A BIG DEAL???? I dont just get one every now and then... or even one every hour. I will go for a few hours with constant missed beats. I also feel somewhat breathless, and my left side aches. Have any of you ever had a ton of missed beats? Id say right now I am getting 1 every 5-10 seconds. I am so scared! Can anyone explain why these are not harmful????

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    "I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance, never settle for the path of least resistance... When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance"

"This too shall pass..."

hi there you are not alone in this ive suffered terribly with missed beats and the worry about them took over my life.but like you cardioligist says they can not hurt you.im not sure how they work all i no is it is a beat that comes quicker than it should so then ther is a gap which feels like a missed beat.but all it is is your heart beat catching up.i hope that makes sense lol.i too get them every few seconds wen ther bad.but i can promise u they cannot and never will harm u. marcia xx

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

Thread Information