Thread: Dizzy, Off balance and Depersonalisation are ganging up on me and my son!

Dizzy, Off balance and Depersonalisation are ganging up on me and my son!

I got up this morning feeling pretty well. Sat down with a coffee and watched cartoons with my boy, promising him that we will do something fun in a little while. He's thnking, play doh, salt dough, painting and sticking or baking. I'm now thinking 'why the hell did I promise him this?'
    So why have my intenions changed??? Anxiety! Thats why!!!!

I went int the kitchen, pulled out his craft things and derealization hit me like a boulder. I had to lay down, reassurring my son we would have a little rest then get back on task. Guilt kicked in and i got up to continue our task, now i'm swaying about like a drunk (i swear I havent touched a drop) My son is left disapointed again as i stumble back to the couch and make for the cushion to bury my head into. 'Come on Mummy, what can we make??' He is 4 years old, he is probably wondering what the hell is mother is playing at, laying here n the couch when theres fun to be had!!!

I am going to get my butt off this couch and give it another go, despite feeling swamped with dizziness. I have to keep going for my sons sake and for my own sanity.

Re: Dizzy, Off balance and Depersonalisation are ganging up on me and my son!

Hi pinkpiglet. Sorry to hear you're having issues coming up with the goods. Why not plan to give him activities that you can watch from the sofa? Like a jigsaw puzzle?

Thread Information