Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: my first panic attack

Hi Mary!

I'm glad you found this site! I'm sure it will help you feel better and not so alone. We all know exactly what you are going through so don't worry. I have been suffering from panic attacks for just under a year and am much better now than I was 6 months ago. I just wanted to tell you that things WILL get better - it just takes time.
    In the meantime, good luck!!

Sarah xxx

Hi Mary- guess you'll get this when you're back. Glad you're stil doing well, and try not to worry about the sleep thing. After my panic attack, I didn't sleep properly (1-2 hours per night) for over three weeks. Then bang! Back (almost) to normal. I tried herbal nytol (sort of helped), but best is lavender oil, warm milky drinks and a bath (again lavender oil).

Take care,

Alex.
    xx

Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
    Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
    -Groucho Marx.

hello everyone thankyou for your lovely messages well im back from my hols it was nice to get away but i had a few panics but i coped with them worst one was on the plane coming home it was horrible and i havent had a good week since being home!!!! i hope your all ok and have had a good couple of weeks x
    hello alex its lovely to hear from you x hope you are ok, ive only had a few nights not sleeping in the last couple of weeks i thought i was back to normal but last night was a sleepless one boo hoo, i think ill go to boots and get some lavender and give it a go. take care love from mary x

hello nicola hope you are ok x well im back from a very cold tenerife!!no sun i couldnt believe it not a ray of sunshine to be seen. hope everything with you is good ive been taking the kalms and they seem to be helping ive only had a few sleepless nights while on holiday and i had one last night so hopefully they are helping x take care love from mary x

hi everyone, goodness it seems ages since ive written in my own page. life with me is ok, ive been feeling ok had bad panic attack yesterday which has zapped me but i got through it hope your all ok love from mary x

Hi Mary,

Sorry to hear you had a PA yesterday, it's horrible when that happens after you've been free for a while! And I always find I feel the acute anxiety again for a couple of days. Really great that you got through it ok. Keep in mind that it is only a blip on your upward recovery trend. I've had blips every now and then, but that's all they are.

Keep the faith,

Alex.
    xx

Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
    Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
    -Groucho Marx.

hi alex x thanks for your lovely message im feeling loads better thankyou. how are you? hope your ok. hows work? im stuffing my face with jam on toast and im getting it everywhere ha ha take care love from mary x

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information