Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye for a while

Unhappy Goodbye for a while

Hi guys, Im going to print off the cd list soon.....but after that Im going to take a break from here.
    I dont mind my friends pm me, but if your having panic and anxiety, please post on the open forum.
    I guess Ive been spending too much time here trying to help people, which has always been who I am, but Im questioning my reason for being here at the moment.
    Ive got a lot of thinking to do.
    I wish you all well, and keep going, dont give up.....x
    I will get the list done over the weekend, hope you enjoy each others choices x
    Take Care all x

Re: Goodbye for a while

Paula Lynne
    I wish you well and would like to thank you for your kindness and hope all goes well for you , maybe you will pop in to see us from time to time .
    Please take Care xx

Sent you pm paula ..xxx

Sorry your leaving paula lynne
    I wish you all the best x
    Thanks for all your help and kind words x
    Take care x

Oh Paula, I'm sorry you are feeling like that hun....I'll miss you for one!

Hope everything is ok with you and lots of love.xxxxxxx

I would like to add a little something to this.

The whole point of this forum is give and take and trying to give something back to those who spend their time here trying to be a comfort for others.

But..there are also those who take liberties with others kindnesses and show no thought whatsoever towards those that have tried to help.
    Nobody should feel that they have to step away from here because they are overwhelmed by the demands of others and this is exactly what it is..demands.

You know who you are people.

Paula, you are not soft for giving your time, believe me when I say that you a well respected memeber of NMP and a constant source of cheer.

Do not let the selfishness of others drive you away from here..take a few days if you need it and make sure you look after yourself.

As far as I'm concerned a friend is a friend and I would expect them to treat me with thought and civility away from this forum..there is no room for anything else. Don't let people take liberties with you hun.

No need to be worried Ms P.

Paula

Thank you for all your help and support - I will miss you but respect your choice.

Hope you are ok - here if you need anything

Take good care of yourself and hope you come backxx

Paula

I can undersrtand that you need some time away but let me just tell you how I cope as you can imagine how many emails/PM's and contact us emails I get.

If you PM me you will notice I have an auto reply that thanks the member for their PM and informs them that I will reply when I can.

If someone PM's me asking for specific help and I feel that it is not a quick answer I ask them to post on the forum.

I also give out a lot of links to places on the forum that members can get help.

I get overwhelmed by the amount of work there is to do in running NMP so I have to just say No to people at times and make sure I don't get too stressed over it all.

There are only so many hours in the evening when I get home from work to devote to NMP.

So please do not be afraid to tell people that you cannot reply to them at the moment and don't get too stressed over it as they can always post on the forum.

Hope you come back soon and make the quiz tomorrow night as I know you enjoy that.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Oh I forgot about the quiz.... Nic Im not implying Im totally overwhelmed or anything, my sense of self-importance isnt that bad haha..I guess I mentioned the PM thing as Im worried about people who regularly contact me...and I wont be here. Yet, here I am.....I think Im having an off day or something. Im not leaving for good, I want you to know that x
    Thank you for your support, and I havent forgotten about my donation once the cd list is printed. You do a wonderful job, and I really dont know where I would have been without the support during my dark times...thank you so much x

Look after yourself sweatheart, you have been a tower of strength to many. x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information