Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is what happend today meeting with mum!

This is what happend today meeting with mum!

Hi all,

Well if any of you spoke to me last night you will know that my mum rang me to meet up [:O][Wow!] (if you haven't spoke to me before.. this is the story... mum disowned me when i was 16 years old all because i told her that i was gay...im now 21 years old and haven't seen or spoke to her since then...so you could imagine how excited i was to finaly get to see my mummy!)

Well its bad news...she only met up with me to tell me to stop sending her letters to her work and not to bother getting in contact again as in her eyes her daughter is dead and not sat infront of her! :( that hurt alot i can tell you. I didnt just sit there and take it all i told her everything that has happend to me since i was 16 years old the rapes, losing my baby everything...how i was feeling and that i really needed my mum to give me cuddles and except me back into her life...did i get the cuddles NO! so now i have no mum and its killing me so much all i have done is cry...i even was crying infront of her and she did nothing. I just dont know what to do any more

Well thought i'd let you all know

Love ya all

Kym
    xux

Hi Kym

Im so sorry to hear the meeting didn't go well at all.

Sending ((((HUGS)))) to you.

(Sorry i can't think of anything else to make you feel any better)

Thinking of you.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
    In & Out Of Your Life
    But Only True Friends
    Will Leave Footprints
    In Your Heart

Hi Kym

I am a mum myself and I just wish I could give you a big hug!
    your mum is losing a wonderful daughter, keep your chin up

Karen
    x

kturner

Hi Kym
    Me and my mum had never got on and she has said similar things to me over the years, I am now 32 years old and we have re-built our relationship a lot now, I know how much it hurts and hope it gets better for you
    Take Care
    Wendy

Kitty

I am so sorry it didn't go very well today as I know you were looking forward to it.

She doesn't deserve to call herself a mother if she can treat you like that and it was very mean of her to meet up just to tell you to leave her alone.

Sending you a hug to make you feel better.

Nicola

Hi Kitty xx

So sorry to hear the meet up with your mum didnt go well xx

(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

I dont think your mum realises what a great daughter she is letting go xxxx

Im sorry hun and you know where I am if you need a chat xxxx

Luv Laura xxxx

Hey babes........
    Im so sorry to hear about you and your mum, all i wanna say hun is im not good with advice babes...........but i think that she definately is the one that is losing out..........you have to think of it like that babes.....that its her loss...........you have got so much going for you babes.......and i know its hard right now.....we have to focus on the future yeah.? one small step at a time...............as i said i know im rubbish at advice, but im always here for you babes.
    Love you
    Lisa xxxx

ARRRRH kym what an awful story ,, i felt like crying myself when i read that, im so sorry that your mum is like this with you.. what can one say except, if she cant except you the way you are then she isnt worth knowing until she does...
    one day she could really regret what she has done ... what kinda of a woman is she, im sorry there must be more to this,in her way of thinking- is someone poisining her mind too.
    Listen my daughter whitney is 12 ,my son soul is 8 if either of them came up to me and said im gay mum, i would be kinda WOW REALLY but i would understand , you cant help the way you fee.
    I would say to either one of them , well ok i love you anyway, man im so angry ... i dont know you kym , have never met you in my life,but that cuts me like a knife.
    Its her that is to lose not you, her--- what a foolish woman( i know she is ya mum sorry )

Stay strong girl, if i was you i would back of--- you never know she may regret what she has said and after seeing you ant running after her anymore,she may think s**t.

boy some people..wicked woman

you ok love , im sure you will be fine.

ashley xxxxx

Hi Kym

Sorry to hear how the meeting with your mum went. I understand what it is like to be rejected by a parent because my mum has constantly pushed me away all my life and I still do not understand why.

Until just over a year ago I was constantly trying to make our relationship work and thought if I was a better person then she would love me. However, no matter what I do she rejects me time and time again - not in the overt way your mum did, she just ignores me.

I understand the hurt when all you want is a mother's love and comfort. I have now accepted that I will never have a relationship with my mum but it is hard to get to that point. Just remember that she is the one with the problem not you.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Me i just dont get it, just dont know how a mother can disown thier children, it is so wrong... whats a matter with people ... ya flesh and blood the child you have carried for all those months ,given birth to, bonded with ... what was the point ... later on ya turn ya back...no matter what ya never turn ya back on ya kids... amn im so angry and feel hurt for both kym and karen ,,and anyone else that has experinced this.

ashley xxxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information