Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: My Citalopram Journey

Re: Really nervous

Well I am proud of myself this morning. I went to sleep ok last night, no anxiety!! I did wake up this morning really sweaty but I know its just a side effect that will pass and I am now taking Evening Primrose Oil which is supposed to help. Also, I felt nervous this morning with the snow, driving in it makes me nervous, other half told me to get a cab. I needed to find a solution though as I can't get a cab everytime so I am going to walk it from now on, if its bad. Wrap up and ipod in ear, its only about half an hour. So I feel proud of myself that I am tackling 2 anxieties at the mo and coming up with solutions!

Anthony J. D'Angelo

That's really positive news! Go you!

Well done, keep smiling!

x

Rain is here, snow is gone, hurrah! I do feel a bit trapped when it snows. Sweating isn't as bad now, I am getting used to it and I am sleeping ok. My period arrived 9 days late and is ridiculously heavy, which is unusual for me. I suppose its still the Cit settling into my system. Will get some iron tablets today, as doc told me I was a bit anaemic when the anxiety first started, so want to keep an eye on that.

Anthony J. D'Angelo

Make sure you also have vitamin C (orange juice?) with the iron as it helps it absorb.

You're doing well, proud of you.

x

Well done Heavenly ..Gld to hear you are moving in the right direction .Have a good day luv Sue xx

Thanks guys, I have good days and okish days, peaks and troughs really but I have to accept that I feel be good all the time but at least the good is outweighing the bad.

Anthony J. D'Angelo

heavenly

I'm on the same path, a few weeks behind you. Glad to see a ppositive history. I'm also taking dia and Zolpodene for sleep and am keen to drop them asap.

Here's to us!

Keep it up, you're doing so well!

x

Quote Originally Posted by mr badger View Post
    heavenly

I'm on the same path, a few weeks behind you. Glad to see a ppositive history. I'm also taking dia and Zolpodene for sleep and am keen to drop them asap.

Here's to us!
    Haven't taken a Diaz for ages now, but glad I have them in for emergencies, but still am on 1 x 2.5mg Olanzapine a day, for anxiety. I am hoping to drop that in time but am not going to be hard on myself.

Anxiety wise, I am doing well, but have had little blips of depression yesterday and first thing this morning. It threw me really as I couldn't put my finger on why I was depressed, which makes it hard to shift, as at least with anxiety, you know you aren't being rational and there are tools to beat it, but depression, its hard to shift. Then as soon as I got into work, it lifted, its weird how it appears, then disappears. I suppose I have to accept that even though I am on Cit, I will get blips like this.

Anthony J. D'Angelo

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information