Thread: My Citalopram Journey

Re: My Citalopram Journey

So pleased for you!

Well done, Miss Heavenly!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel B View Post
    Well done, Miss Heavenly!
    Ha ha!

Well, not had any anxiety for a few days now so that is good! Got my nephew round tomorrow, he has just turned 16 and is taking his GCSE's, we are going to update his CV as he is after a Saturday job, so we will get it sent off to various places. I went to an evening wedding reception on Saturday night, it was on the seafront and we had a good time. I still don't feel 100% on a Monday morning, but I know that is because I have had two nice days off and I work all day on a Monday and obviously, don't really like my job, but it wasn't anxiety, so that is a positive thing. Looking forward to going back to the primary school on Thursday!

Anthony J. D'Angelo

Well after a couple of good weeks, it's not been a good end to the week but at least I have realised why! I had a really bad migraine Tues afternoon and since then, have felt dizzy. My anxiety heightened as it always does when I feel unwell, I only got 2 hours sleep Wednesday night as I was worried I had something really serious wrong with me. Anyway, I made an appointment with the optician, I was 2 years overdue for an appointment, and was told that I need glasses to read, pc etc..basically anything fairly close up. It was such a relief! I know that sounds a bit weird, but I needed an answer to why I felt so strange and dizzy all week and at work, I do paperwork and am on the pc, so that is the time I need to be wearing glasses, so will choose them tomorrow and they will take a couple of days to arrive. I am getting so much better with situations, re my anxiety, but illness seems to trigger it, I need to work on that.

Anthony J. D'Angelo

Have chosen my glasses, should get them sometime this week. Still getting pains at the back of my head, I have to tell myself it's either a tension headache or because I haven't had my glasses yet. It really does affect my anxiety when I feel unwell, it makes me feel weak, and negative thoughts start creeping in. I have counselling tomorrow, haven't been for a couple of weeks, I couldn't make one week and she was on holiday for the other, so I am really looking forward to it. Need a pep talk and a swift kick up the whatsit!

Anthony J. D'Angelo

Anxiety has so much to answer for! Your eyes and headaches will be much better when you get the new glasses.

Hope the counselling goes well.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread Information