Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feelig down

feelig down

hi all,wish i knew what is going on!i feel sooo down.I have been doing soo well too.i wanted totellyou all how i stood my ground on friday evening when i wanted to run,i felt trapped.But i didn't i stayed and after 10 ns loved everyminute of it.So why since saturday at exactly 5.30 have i felt rotten??I went cold inside and my arms started to ache[i have felt this before]since then it has got worse.i feel paranoid and lost.sorry for bring so negative,it's just that i thought iwas getting better and now i feel i'm always gunna be 'punished'for making strides???like subconcious self punishment ,does that make sense???thanks for being there all of you.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

this is not punishment mary rose, have you read claire weekes boook on recovery. blips are all part of recovery, they help you deal with the good and bad days of every day life

you are making progress and you still are but to deal with the bad and possible setbacks is essential for the acceptance of how you are feeling

take heart this is a long road with many bumps. you wuill get over the bumps if you keep accepting, it is the only way
    jackie

Hi Mary

Sorry to hear your going through a low but hun it will pass i promise you.

You are going to be just fine.

Sending a big ((((HUG)))) to you

Keep Positive & take good care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
    In & Out Of Your Life
    But Only True Friends
    Will Leave Footprints
    In Your Heart

Feelings are much like the weather hun and black clouds always pass eventually!!!

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Hi mary
    I so understand what you are saying,I always seem to come crashing down after being on a high.
    Look forwards to the next high.
    xxxxxxxxx

Hi hun

We cope when we have to and strive through it and then when the calm hits us we take on board what we coped with and then it hits us.

Simple saying cope in a crisis but when all over we fall apart.

You did well and it is just a blip trust me.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

hi mary, i understand the punishment side of things, like no one WANTS u to get better its horrible. anyway take care mate im here anytime xxxx

thank you for your replies every one[ihere too katy matey]it does mean alot,honest.i still feel down but if it can pass once it can pass again.i would like to get the claire weeks book Jackie,do you know where i could get it from?Alex sam and piglet ,thank you too[i havin a piglet moment ,am in a dark and gloomy place!]love mary-rosexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxps dawnym[you know where i am.xx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

hello mary rose

thanks for your welcome message, how are you feeling today

hello mary rose

thanks for your welcome message, how are you feeling today

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information