Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: feelig down

hi diane,thanks for your reply.i not too bad now.Simply because i have been on line writing and reading since i got up!!!I had not logged on as i was[sorry piglet,i meant an eyore moment]feeling as tho a light had gone off again.Thinkin about it maybe after finding this forum i went on a bit of a high or sum such.I derainly did loads of things i haven't done in years.Went into a supemarket ALONE!!Drove my car....well now i think i'm evening out and not gone into a dark place but matbe a calmer one i dont know.but i'm sure with help we can all rech the happy place and stay there!!love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

Hello

It is usual to feel strong one day and stand your ground and then to feel wobbly the next.

The more you stand there and see things through the longer the good feelings will last.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

thanks Meg,much appreciated.i have checked out your site too!the tapes look very interesting[sorry cd's it's me age!]i will tru and save upand treat myself,love mary-rose.xxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information