Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Today I have... (possitive posts only please)

Re: Today I have... (possitive posts only please)

2day i havent done much washed my gf hair and walked down town to see my best mate and his gf that iv been puttin goff for a while now, and decided im going on holiday next year =]

safe

Today I am starting a course of therapy. I'm not expecting miracles and am going to take today an hour at a time. The box of chocolates in my fridge for this evening (or this afternoon if I fancy!) is going to be savoured

all of your post have really cheered my up i have a big smile om my face thanks to you all. x

Today I went to the dentist and had some treatment done.

I haven't been for 10 years, more through embarrassment than any kind of fear.

One filling and that's it..will just need to have a check-up in six months.

That's something else to add to the accomplishment list..2010 and is turning out to be a helluva year!

Well done ladybird!!

Today i ate my sandwiches in my office which i have been too scared to do for a long time.

Today i went into town to do some christmas shopping without any fear as opposed to this time last year when i had a terrible time leaving the house on my own !!!!!! xxx

Today I was assertive (in a nice way) when chatting to my line manager about my responsibilities. I feel so much better about it and I'm so proud of myself!

Wow EVERYONE who has posted on here so far has been sooo possitive and every single one of us deserves a huge pat on the back eh.

Ha ha I just tried to actually pat myself on the back and it's quite hard to do. Wonder why I tried doing it and I bet you all will try now

Me well I've not anything specific over the past two days to report on other than not letting 'it' get to me as much. I had a little bit of a blip last night but I thought of 'wonderwoman' and told 'it' to sod off !!

Keep it going everyone and what you are all doing is certainly helping and encouraging me to do the same. (not sure about me going to the dentist though Ladybird as I know I need two little fillings... and yep I'm a whimp)

Baileys... how are you getting on ?

Heres a big hug to all my new friends on here from me x x x

ooooo WONDERWOMAN!! hahah nice one.....today I made a curry from scratch curtesy of Madhur Jeffrey, ignored all my palps and dizzyness, and had a lovely soak in the bath while listening to Folk hour on radio 2.......SOD YOU ANXIETY!!!
    I laugh in your face!!!!
    Hahahahah (this is me laughing at it...) xxxx WELL DONE ALL OF YOU XXX

Rosebud Its the same for me. When I joined nmp at the beginning of this year I could hardly leave the house. Now I can walk around the town, drive my little car again and have got alot of my lost independence back again. My life still has restrictions but its loads better...we even moved house in August and I got through that too. Its not always easy on a forum with so many different personalities, and we all have our own stresses and our reaction to them vary from day to day, but I think on the whole we are all here to help each other and this we do. Threads like this one help us to get our positive thoughts and achievements into the right gear, and make us realise that we can get better. We Rock!

Anna xx

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information