Thread: No Success Story

No Success Story

Hi Everyone,
    its been a bit since I have posted, I am glad to say that I haven't had a full blown Anxiety/Panic attack since September 29th, I never think of this as a success story, but its a positive one I suppose.

I have noticed something different, I do feel weird at times (rarely and min feeling) not even sure when it comes on, but when I get that odd feeling, I check my heart and yep, its doing the pounding and beating fast, but goes away within minutes, I guess because in a sense so to speak I think "oh well who cares, let it play its course, it won't hurt me" then I feel myself coming down from it...(that awesome feeling)

Thanks For letting me share, great forum, great ppl and support, and I know many of us Suffers are out there, and I feel thats what makes it more special and a better bonding amongst us...if that makes sense

Thank You

Estranged

Re: No Success Story

Hey Estranged, thats brilliant news, no panic! I had one the other night, after 3 monthes not getting one....but like you I get those odd moments through the day. I dont worry too much, and get on with my day too. Youre doing fantastic, it makes the days with no panic so amazing doesnt it...getting through and surviving. Well done you x

Thats awesome as well, 3 months and none? great news, Im hoping to cope with them, as I have realized and accept im not going to get rid of them...I to would love to go 3 months and even longer but only time will tell..

Estranged

You will Im sure of it...never give up. Your doing wonderfully well, it is a success story. x

great news keep up the good work xxx hope i can be there soon!!!

Thread Information