Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (“WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU DIDN’T PANIC?”)

(“WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU DIDN’T PANIC?”)

Well we all suffer from panic attacks, anxiety and depression the list is endless but what if everything was normal again what would you want to do with your life?

Well one thing I would like to do I to go to America, always wanted to do that I would also maybe like to do paragliding. There is some much in fact but it is best to keep it simple. OH, one thing is I do still believe one day I will achieve these goals, well you have got to keep the faith.

Robert

wow great post, I would do anything. Take my son to lots of exciting places, disneyland etc. He keeps going on about Legoland, I just can't do it and it depresses me to think that he is missing out because of me. There is a school coach trip coming up to Chessington in the Easter, but I just can't.

I suppose at the moment even just getting to work by myself would be an achievement for me. Simple things. I long for the time when it comes.

Going to America sound very cool too, would love to travel. Not sure about paragliding though. Maybe if I was totally fearless, not sure I will every be that daring. I am sure you will do it one day Robert. I have a picture in my head of those 'celebrities' jumping out of the plane to get into the jungle now. Lots of admiration for them too.

Hi Robert

Great question i like it.

I would like to go back to New Zealand & see all my relations again. (I last went in 2000) Love to stay there for a while.

Alex

Many People Will Walk
    In & Out Of Your Life
    But Only True Friends
    Will Leave Footprints
    In Your Heart

hey,
    id just get trained up as a nurse and help all the people who have anxiety and panic attacks, oh and hopefully get rich by writin a book on how to get over anxiety!!! lol
    Ammegx

what a good question.I would love to be able to walk out of my front door and wlk to the shops.I would love to get in my car and take my mom shopping or keep her company and maybe she would stop drinking.I ,too,would love to go to America to see my grandson.The list is endless Robert,but as you say start with the simple stuff[is any of it simple?]I reckon once the fear cycle is broken there will be no stopping us.Paraglyding,the lot.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

I would love to just spend a normal day at home with my kids. I know it doesn't sound like much, I'm not very aspirational & don't have any goals. I have dreams, I think we all do, but just to have a "normal" day would be tops for me.

Les

Hi

I would love to take my son away for a nice holiday - anywhere hot would be nice! Id take a long flight and wouldnt panic the whole trip
    Id also like a career change, maybe something working with people rather than been stuck in an office all day (not thay im at work at the mo)
    Id also have good weekends where we could go out for long walks with the dogs far away from home like I did when I was young!

A good post, just the thought has cheered me up!

Take Care

Wendy x

I would start to enjoy my life again !!!

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

I think for a good solid week I would do nothing other than enjoy the normalcy of it all. Then I would learn to smile and laugh again. I miss laughing.
    Also, I would take the longest plane trip and actually like it! I would also like to set up a group where I am from to try to reach people that are dealing with this. Too scared to do that now!

I would enjoy going to bed at night knowing that when I woke up the next morning I could do whatever I wanted to do in my life without having to worry about whether some crazy feeling would come out of no where to take it away from me. ! ! ! !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information