Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

Recently formed a group who met in Tunbridge Wells. Four people attended and it was really good. All anxious, two with panic disorder and general anxiety and others with social phobias...gave us all strength. Looking for others to join us for meet ups, more focused sessions and general support in social surroundings. We all had issues, but together we felt stronger and more able to face the panic and anxiety. We also met some other people in the same boat. Fellow 'Paper Baggers' on the same journey.

Re: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

I may be interested in this ,im only 20 mins from Tunbridge wells and would be nice to meet some likeminded ppl. You'll have to excuse me if i appear a little shy but am going thru a pretty bad time right now.
    Let me know when the next meet is if you wouldnt mind.

Kind regards Mark

Re: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

hi - i've not been here for a while and noticed this when i logged in
    i'm from medway - would love to meet similar people

It is great we have others who are interested in meeting up, I will get in contact with the people who met up previously in tunbridge wells and see if we can sort out a time and place, but it would help if you could let me know if there are days that are difficult (although there are many of those!) or travel that is difficult, so that we can work around people.

Thanks for starting the thread Alex! I really hope we can organise something soon as the last meet was so great

Mark, don't worry, we're all in the same boat, and completely understand, that's why we meet up!!

My diary's pretty free until the few weeks before Christmas, so anytime before then would be great. I'll be taking the train from Sevenoaks so Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, anywhere like that is fine for me

Hi

I'm in Gravesend but I have a 1 year old son and a pub to run and not good at travelling so if anyone would like to come to me I'd love to accommodate

I'm on work placement for my nurse training in Maidstone and I'll be more then happy to meet if I'm free.

ERB 14/01/2016 Forever missed, forever in our hearts, my baby angel girl

Ok...this is what I'd like to suggest, but it may not be great for all. We were going to meet last time in Maidstone, but we had to cancel at the last minute, so I'm going to suggest that the next meet up is there, as a kind of replacement for the last one. I'd like to suggest Saturday November 20th in Maidstone...at about 4pm? If that's good for people?
    Then, perhaps we could arrange a second date, and we could maybe travel up to Gravesend, to the the pub, and the one year old (I could bring my one year old!...maybe not), in December or early January.
    Any good for people??
    Alex

Hi all, i would do tun wells as i live near crowborough, probably need to bring soomeone with me if i go further as i dont go too far on my own, tun wells would be my max on my own.

Maidstone would suit me ... Saturday 20th is perfect as I will be on my own that day :(
    But I am happy to travel a little further - just one suggestion - can we meet a little earlier as travelling on my own in the dark appears mighty scary to me

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information