Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

Re: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

Well, I can see that, so shall we say 1.30 in the afternoon? There is a pub by Fremlins Walk, called the Royal Albion, which is generally quite quiet at lunchtimes. Kerrie..With regards to travelling, I think there are others from Tunbridge Wells coming, if you would feel more comfortable doubling up. If not, then perhaps our strange tour of the county could return to Tunbridge Wells, after our potential trip to Gravesend.
    It is really difficult to know how we will individually feel from day to day, so I understand how it can be hard to travel. It is lovely so many people are interested in being part of the group, and I find that travelling actually gives me a bizarre sense of power over some of my panic...so I'm ok, most of the time, to go to anywhere. So we may just need a strange group of nomads who go to every meeting they can, and another group who we go to see. However, I do have a 8 year old, 5 year old and baby girl to think of, so sometimes it might be hard.
    Anyway...the 20th at 1.30pm.

Re: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

What date?

Next Saturday (the 20th) at 1.30pm...

yay!! I'm gonna make damn sure I get my arse into gear be there

Excellent. Looks like we might have a group developing...really looking forward to Saturday.

Great stuff! I really like the idea of a visit to Gravesend and other places, so count me in as one of the 'nomads'!!

This Saturday unfortunately I'll have to leave to catch a train from Maidstone that departs at three. Time flew last time, so I wish I could stay longer. If anyone can make it a little bit earlier that'd be really nice, if not no worries

Alex, it's the pub that's on Havock Lane, isn't it?

Okey doke...it's looking like 12.30-1.00pm at the Royal albion, to anyone who can make it....it'd be lovely to see people there!

Hi i might be able to do the gravesend one so will keep an eye on this

Sounds good Alex, I'll be there by 1pm.

For others that are coming for the planned 1:30 we'll already be there, or you're of course welcome to join us earlier

Gravesend seems a popular choice for the next meet, I'm looking forward to it!

A really good meet up...discussed many things and had a good time. Looks like Gravesend next time, but I don't really know Gravesend, so maybe somebody else can suggest a place and time, and then we can see who can get there.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information