Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

Re: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

are you still meeting and where as i am not located near these areas and my anxiety and agoraphobia prevent me going to far?
    if you hear of anything nearer the east kent area please let me know or more info on this one thanks

Re: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

Sorry but this months meet is now CANCELED as a few cant make it

If there are any locations that people would like a meet to take place in in the kent area then please post them on here and we will see what we can do
    Last edited by kashameets; 22-06-11 at 00:08.

Hi i have set up a support group on facebook for people in kent so anyone can find out about our meets or if they are not ready to meet up just have a chat on the group http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=96563

I have just been informed that someone did not read that the meet was canceled today and has been waiting at the location...so so sorry

I did post on here 2 days ago that the meet was canceled but you must not of seen it....we will always post on here as soon as we can if a meet is canceled and we will always post on here the day of every meet to say if a meet is still on

Sorry to hear the meet didn't go ahead. I'd just like to say that a meet is very rarely cancelled like this a few days before, but if not enough people in advance say they're definitely going to try to come there's no choice really...fingers crossed for the next one, sure it'll be good

Is the August one in Tonbridge or Tunbridge Wells, Sara?

Next meet SHOULD be on the 16th of july in TUNBRIDGE WELLS still need a few people to confirm so as soon as we are sure of the date i will update on here

I have set up a group on facebook for people in the kent area.
    Last edited by kashameets; 09-03-12 at 13:24.

Quote Originally Posted by sara1975 View Post
    Next meet SHOULD be on the 16th of july in TUNBRIDGE WELLS still need a few people to confirm so as soon as we are sure of the date i will update on here
    Many thanks Sara! I'll be there I hope

Meet up will be on the 16th of july from 3pm onwards in tunbridge wells if any ladies would like to come then please inbox me and i will give you the location
    If any gents would like to come then please inbox eight days a week

Eight days a week or i will post a message on here the day of the meet to confirm its still going ahead so please check this forum before you leave for the meet, we have only ever had to cancel one meet but please still check just to be sure.....if a meet has to be canceled we will post on this forum that its canceled as soon as we can

I'll be there on the 16th. In Tunbridge Wells. At 3pm. In the Opera House. Looking forward to it.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread Information