Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

Re: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

Meet at the moment is at the opera house but this may change at any time so please still contact me if you are female and want to come along or contact eight days a week if you are male

Re: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

What is happening about the meet at Rochester (where I live) that was cancelled last weekend, when is it now taking place? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LilyC View Post
    What is happening about the meet at Rochester (where I live) that was cancelled last weekend, when is it now taking place? thanks
    Going to try and do the rochester one in august

Meet up will be on the 16th of july from 3pm onwards in tunbridge wells if any ladies would like to come then please inbox me and i will give you the location
    If any gents would like to come then please inbox eight days a week

Eight days a week or i will post a message on here the day of the meet to confirm its still going ahead so please check this forum before you leave for the meet, we have only ever had to cancel one meet but please still check just to be sure.....if a meet has to be canceled we will post on this forum that its canceled as soon as we can

This Saturday right?!

I should be there from 3pm, after a nice lunch in the park (weather allowing!!)

See everyone soon

Only a few days to go -everyone is welcome, as always

Will be there, no problem, see you on Saturday.

MEET UP TODAY IN TUNBRIDGE WELLS AT 3PM EVERYONE WELCOME
    Please inbox before 2pm if you would like the location
    I will post on here tomorrow at around 1pm to confirm the meets still going ahead

Meet is going ahead as planed :d

Meets will be posted on this new thread http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthr...039#post854039

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread Information