Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

Re: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

Yes absolutely, it was great to meet up! It was the perfect way to relax a lot before what I was expecting to be a really stressful weekend A small group this time, sorry for the people who wanted to come but couldn't, hopefully we'll see you next time!!

Re: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

Hi Guys

How was the meet up? Sorry I couldnt be there!

When is the next one planned for?

We missed you this time Elw, but don't worry there's always next time, and it was great thanks so much!

I'm sure everyone's going to be pretty busy for the next month or so, but why don't we think about possibly meeting around the middle of January somewhere?

Things will hopefully have calmed down a bit by then for everyone, and we might be needing to meet and have a chat about how hectic things have been? I know I will!!

Maybe we could arrange a February meet up that is good for all of us? Ideas or locations gratefully recieved....we had talked about Gravesend...

Happy new year everyone

That sounds good Alex, maybe we can set a provisional date - how about around the weekend of the 19th/20th?

We had two members who were only able to make Gravesend, didn't we? If they're up for a meet around then (or any other time in Feb) and others can make it there then let's do that!

(I can and I know you can too Alex, but it'd be good to have five or more people intending to go in case of one or two people not being able to make it.)

Yep, that would be fine. Can't do the 20th as it's my daughters christening that day...maybe one day in the week following? Hope others will be up for it to.

Hi everyone

Just wondering if we are any closer to arranging another meet up?

I have never been to Gravesend but will give it a go but it will need to be a Saturday as it to far to go in the week.

Looking forward to meeting some new people!

I hope everyone is doing OK
    Emma

Hi,

Just seen this thread - used to use this forum a couple of years ago but haven't been in lately.

I'm Medway-based and would like to meet too

Hi guys,

Sorry Alex, I meant to get back to this thread a while ago!

Hey emma1980, it'd be great if you could join us

How about a new date sometime early next month? My diary's pretty free right now so I don't mind when.

Gravesend would have to be a Saturday for me too I think as travel's a bit complicated from Sevenoaks. Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone and other places are fine anytime.

I've PMed the members who were interested in Gravesend and suggested they post here if they'd still like to meet up.

So let's make arrangements here, and let's get something organised!!

P.S. Anyone else thinking about the big forum meet in Telford in June? I have long lost family up I need to visit there so am very seriously considering it!
    Last edited by eight days a week; 16-02-11 at 21:02.

I can usually do most dates with a little bit of notice - I work part-time, but my hours are very flexible.

Any of the mentioned locations are fine for me - Gravesend is particularly easy for me to get to.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information