Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

Re: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

P.S. Telford is a little out of my current comfort zone though!

Re: West kent; maidstone/tun wells/medway/sevenoaks/ashford/new romney/gravesend...

I will def do gravesend and so will my sister in law who is also a member on here

im in kent on holiday from the 23 till the 29 of april if theres a meet on the offing,,

Great stuff guys!

So, we're looking at a Saturday in Gravesend I think

How about the 12th or 19th of March?

If anyone definitely can't make certain dates please say and we'll work around it.

Teez, there's a good chance we can arrange something for the next meet around that time if you have free time and let us know where in West Kent is good for you

Emma1980 - yes, it's out of my comfort zone too to be honest! But I've been making good progress - six months ago I could barely leave the house, and now I'm thinking about Telford (OK, I probably won't make it, but to even consider it is SUCH a huge thing for me, so just thought I'd mention it!)

Gravesend will be a big enough challenge for me, but I'm really looking forward to it, let's organise it

Weekend of the 12th works for me. Can't do the 19th. I'm happy to come to Gravesend, just let me know a time and place and I'll be there. It will be good to meet up.

19th would be easier for me, but I might be able to do the 12th.

Hi everyone

I am up for doing the 12th, I can't make the 19th. I have never been to Gravesend so should be interesting!

Emma

OK, well it looks like the 12th is the clear winner for the date so far (emma1980 really hope you can make it - if not there will be next time )

We need to find a venue, and like Elw I have no idea at all about Gravesend (maybe we can travel together my friend?!), so can people please offer suggestions?

Our previous meets have been in large relaxed pubs, but I guess anywhere nearish the train station is good

I can do the 12th Also a girl on here runs a pub in gravesend so i will try to contact her

Cant get hold of her There are loads of pubs in gravesend but as i dont go out i dont know what any of them are like Another thing how are we going to recognize each other? Maybe we should post a photo of are selves on to this thread? or all wear a red carnation???????

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information