Thread: Bothered

Bothered

I've had enough of this sh!t and its time to move on! Whats the point of spending each day worrying what might be wrong rather than knowing nothings wrong today so get on with it and enjoy it! plan for the future because the futures there, enjoy the moments now and not worry about tomorrow. as a team we need to get over this and now is the time. tomorrow im going to wake up, go to work as usual, but the difference is, its not with HA. why? ive decided whats for you wont pass you by! so enjoy everything you do each day, be, it the smallest thing like a tea break what ever but hey.... enjoy it! lifes too short to sit in a chair being scared of dyeing! get out and live it! if it happens, at least you can look back and say at least i lived my life to the fullest and enjoyed it.... who knows what round the corner, and its now time to start thinking, .... who cares, lets move on together!!!!!!

Re: Bothered

That's great ace10, keep it up. Thinking like this works because I've done it too, I have the odd setback, but generally not too bad.

Thread Information