Thread: hi

hi

hi i am jackie had panic attacks for the last 5 years.................took drugs for 3 years paroxetine than came off them a year ago.............the last 5 months have been so hard i cant sleep at all i am frighting of dieing..................that what my fear is and i dont like to go asleep.....went to the doctors today i cant handle it anymore so he as put me back on paroxetine............anyone else on this........i feel down because i have had to go back on the pills................but i cant cope anymore thanks jackie

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default...cms&c=symptoms

First Steps: First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default...=healthanxiety

Links post: Links to posts about Common Problems

There is lots of information on the website about the meds and also under the medication catagory.

Its also not just about medication but also about some talking therapy such as CBT

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

Hi Jackie

Being prescribed medication is nothing to be ashamed of and it can help some people to feel able to deal with therapy.

Perhaps you could also ask your doctor for a referral for CBT to help you make the long term changes to recover.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Hi Jackie

Just like Karen says it is nothing to be ashamed of. If you had diabetes i bet you wouldnt question having to take insulin. If they help you take them hun they are there to help us get better.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Thread Information