Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: Prayer requests

Re: Prayer requests

Heavenly father I pray for Wes, that his medication will start to help make Wes feel a lot better. I ask for this in the name of the Most High & son and Holy Spirit. Amen.

This is such a lovely idea, Yvonne!

If I may ask you, could you please pray that my current physical and mental illnesses subside and leave me happy and healthy? I'm really struggling right now. Mostly with anxiety but I also have had a recent health scare and I really can't wait to recover and be healthy again.

Thank you so much. xx

Skyela,

Heavenly father I put Skyela into your hands and ask that you bless and heal Skyela current physical and mental illness. Give Skyela wisdom to get through each day and strength. I pray and ask this in your name Most High & the son and the holy spirit. Amen.

Hi Yvonne,

I hope you are well.

If you get chance can you offer a prayer for Katie who's baby has a brain abnormality on her scan? Your prayers are beautiful and this little baby needs all the thoughts we can give at this difficult time.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=206443

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Hi Yvonne,

I hope you are well.

If you get chance can you offer a prayer for Katie who's baby has a brain abnormality on her scan? Your prayers are beautiful and this little baby needs all the thoughts we can give at this difficult time.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=206443

Thanks in advance.
    MyNameIsTerry,

Sorry I did not put the prayer in here, I did pray at the time for Katie baby.

If anyone needs prayer, I will pray for you. do my best to put it in here for you to see, which helps to see the prayer too.

Heavenly Father I pray and ask that bless everyone on this amazing website, whom we can all help each other through hard times, give each other support and there for one another. I ask that each person is blessed this week.

Thank you Heavenly Father for wonderful people even when they feel so low, they help keep one feeling that they are needed. this is so precious.

I says this in your name Heavenly Father, and the son and the Holy Spirit Amen.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread Information