Thread: IBS Constipation hemorrhoids please help

IBS Constipation hemorrhoids please help

I am 25 years old and have been having digestive problems ever since i first
    attack of my life. First i started having bloody stools , clots ( brighter and maroon colored) with mucus. Then it developed into sudden urges , and i would have to make many trips to the bathroom many times a day. Most of these trips would only produce blood and mucus. I went to 2 doctors , they did rectal exams and told me nothing and i booked an appointment with a GI doctor. However the problem cleared up not much longer after on its on and i canceled the appointment.

That was exactly a year ago and now i seem to be following the same path. About a month and a half ago i was having some blood in my stool ( not in but on , indicating a colon/rectum
    bleed). 2 weeks ago i discovered hemorrhoids, 3 fairly large ones that were external and i have no doubt in my mind there are internal ones as well.
    This and having severe sudden urges to go to the bathroom , sometimes not making it ( i know it is gross). 1 and a half weeks ago i started to get severely constipated. The thing is , blood only shows up when i am really straining and or larger fecal matter passes. If i do not strain 95% of the time there is no blood.

This past week has been horrible , i have been getting the body chills , and nausea following sessions where i am trying to have a bowel movement
    The feeling of trying to have a bowel movement and not being able to feels like i am vomiting but out the other end and not producing. I have greatly increased my fiber intake and have had atleast 1 good size bowel movement a day and when i have a normal bowel movement there is no blood whatsoever. I did have a fever earlier in the week ,but it only lasted 1 day , but i am still getting these body chills ( feel like i am really cold and my temperature is normal)

I am really sorry for the long post and the bad grammar , and to anyone who has made it this far and has some advice. I greatly appreciate it.

Re: IBS Constipation hemorrhoids please help

hi irwinstone with you having a fever you could have caught a tummy bug and it just be that its hanging about a bit longer because of your digestive problems have you been told you have ibs in the past ive also passed blood and mucus like you in the past i even had a colonoscopy they didnt find anything so they put it down to internal piles because internal piles can cause maroon blood i was told have you got any discomfort up your bum sorry tmi when you do a bowel movement because i sometimes feel a little dicomfort .dont worry about your chills there is a lot of viruses going around honest

Thanks for sharing your experience and offering advice. I can't help but freak out when i get any symptom for anything.

so do i and i know how you feel hope you feel better soon

Thread Information