Thread: :(

:(

Having a really bad couple of days and could really use some support. :( My friend's cousin who lives on the other side of the country came down. I've met her a couple times before and we talk everyday. Well, I knew I really liked her but I didn't know how strong my feelings were for her.

I thought she felt the same but she broke my heart. I have never ever cried over a girl before. She's amazing; beautiful, intelligent, kind, funny, outgoing. Just looking to vent really :(

Re: :(

You supported me earlier tonight, so I might be able to return the favor.

If I think back over all the times I have been heart broken, I can remember how much it can hurt. I thought I would never get over my ex of 5 years. But with time (everyone told me this - and I hated hearing it), I really did heal. I think the best thing to do is let yourself feel the hurt - because you really are hurt and there's no point denying yourself of how you feel. But after you've let yourself hurt for a little bit, after a big cry, do something nice for yourself. I don't know... like make yourself a cup of tea, or rub your own arm and say, it's ok, I can get through this, with the support of myself (don't laugh). You can do this Raver. You will go through ups and downs. You just have to look after yourself when you are going through the downs. I remember someone said to me once - no matter what happens - you'll be ok. You'll be ok.

But I want her. I thought she liked me, I still think she might be testing me or something. She said, word for word; "I'm a lot harder to please now than I used to be. I've always got my barrier up and I'm sort of scared to let it down."

She also said she doesn't feel the same about me as I do about her. I don't know, I just want to find some way of winning her over. I don't get to see her often but when I do she brightens my day. When I look at the brightest star in the sky I think of her..

It's not getting any easier to try and get over her :(

I need to get her off my mind somehow.. It's just hard to resist the urge to text her or call her.

Thread Information